This review is about Gelsomino Karaoke.
1. you will be asked money at entrance, 20 eur for a man and 10 for a woman
2. There are very small tables inside, very little room. Glasses keep falling from you and other tables when you and others dance, and then you will get a bill for broken glasses
3. check your bills always! they add there things you did not drink or glasses you did not broke
4. this is NOT real karaoke. You can leave them a wish to sing a song, but you might never get a chance to sing after all. They let people sing once an hour in best case, sometimes you wait for 4 hors and do not get to sing
5. the owner of the place, if he is there, is a king of that place, he sings and chooses when others sing and if they sing at all. Just recently we have been there and asked to sing a song. We have been told that, sorry, guys, owner is here today and he wants to sing! Later when we came and asked again they said - no chance to sing, owner wants just dancing music, thats it
6. owner has agressive friends with him, be careful
7. you can get kicked out any time from there if they consider you behave not good enough.
anyway, really, i will not go there again and do not recommend others.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.