“Pleasant evening”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Pleasant evening”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

The restaurant is very spacious and feels very airy and light. The staff was very polite and service was great. The food was of a good quality and arrived on time. The restaurant is near the harbour and I can imagine that will be a good place to go during the warmer months.

• Visited March 2014

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Tallinn, Estonia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent tastes, inspiring interior and amusing performances”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

My boyfriend with Russian roots took me there for my birthday. Maybe I am not the best critic for restaurants because of my low experience. However, it was an amazing birthday. First of all, the environment was fabulous. It was really like in Russia, although everything were classy and modern. We ate thick soup, which was a really big portion. I think it would be enough for lunch. My main course was a duck with some kind of mashed potatoes. I can't explain how amaizing it tasted. My boyfriend took mid-plus beef. It was served on a pan and it was still frizzing. Well, my duck was a little bit better. My dessert were blinis with halva and nuts. He took fruits, which were lighted up in front of us. Both desserts were really tasteful, but mine was better, again.

There was live music all the time. An old man played his accordion and a woman sang. In every hour or something there were ballerinas performind. They were professionals and really beautiful.

Well, if I want to say something bad, I would pick on the guy who served us. Although, he was really aspiring and we forgave him his clumsiness.

I really recommend this place to everyone who wants its meal as a full experience. You could almost forget that you are in Estonian harbour.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

1 Thank Mari-Helena T
Dartford, United Kingdom
“valentines meal”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

my wife booked this restaurant as a treat ,we visited on saturday as there was entertainment on during the meal.the place is opposite the D terminal for boats to helsinki .the decor was very attractive and we were met at the bar by our very efficent waiter .he showed us to the table which was a very pleasant setting .the food we had was a set menu ,for starters we had salmon stuffed with cream cheese and salad this was very well presented and tasted delicous ,we also received a nice glass of white wine with the meal .the main course was rabbit with small roast potatoes and vegatables with a bulb of roasted garlic with a lovely juice /gravy,i would have given a 5 rating for the restaurant but the desert of pear and marangue was a little dissapointing ,overall the food was excellent the entertainemnt of the ballet dancers was very different and the only small critisim was they could have a slightly longer ballet piece .i have never seen ballet before so was intruiged at the show but it all went too quickly .we will be returning to try the a la carte menu soon at 28 euro per person it was very well receivedand very good vale for money thank you to all staff and chefs involved

Tallinn
“Authentic”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Food is delicious and authentic Russian cuisine. The place is huge, but still has a cozy atmosphere. Service is also superb.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Helsinki, Finland
“Nice Surprise”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Apparently the place been completely redone during summer 2013. The old place was pretty tired. So if you gave up with the old one, be sure to check this out. Thankfully we did, and enjoyed good Russian food before heading back to Helsinki. Waitress was great! Just overall very happy to have this new restaurant at the harbour!

• Visited January 2014