“Great value for money, must try”
Review of URBAN RESTORAN

URBAN RESTORAN
Ranked #693 of 1,025 Restaurants in Tallinn
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Staying at this beautiful well located hotel in the old town we normally like to eat away from where we stay but due to illness we went down into the restaurant "cellars" and what a pleasant surprise, lovely atmosphere, good varied selection, well presented, great tastes and blends, served hot (which is a pet thing for me), great service, nice selection of wines, all reasonably priced leading to a most enjoyable evening, couldnt believe it so we did it again and same result, thanks alot for making the trip and the illness a most enjoyable one, long may my "man flu" stay!!

1  Thank Martyn D

Reviewed 19 April 2014

what a lovely restaurant, the atmosphere was nice, it is in the cellars of the hotel and is lovely. We were one of the only tables there but didn't feel rushed and the service was excellent.

The food was amazing, the starters - a nice choice of Mediterranean dishes, with some asian options too, I had the Georgian bread with cheese and tzatziki, my partner had prawn and crab dumplings, both dishes were lovely, (I think mine was nicer though), my partner thought the wasabi was great with his dumplings.

The main - we both had fillet steak - again cooked beautifully and the chips were really crispy.

We had the cheese platter for dessert - this was tasty too.

It was a really good meal, and affordable too - not too expensive, 68 euro for 3 courses and wine.

Definitely somewhere to try in Tallinn.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Menu was perfect for us since it offers vegetarian dishes as well as fish and meat. The food was well prepared and full of flavour and the service was friendly and polite. Also had a nice meat selection which my girlfriend enjoyed worth a visit if your in the area

Reviewed 1 April 2014

The restaurant has a perfect location in the heart of Old Town.
Since my girlfriend does not eat meat then the menu was perfect for us since it offers vegetarian dishes as well as fish and meat.
The food was delicious and we had a wonderful evening.
Definitely will visit again!

2  Thank Toomas K
Reviewed 19 February 2014

tallinn has many new restaurants, this new restaurant is oppersite the beer house just off the old town hall sq. we tried Urban restoran and could not be happier. we had the mixed platter for 2 and had an additional hummus at 3.50 euros this was great value for money. I then had the seafood pasta and my husband had the vegetarian pasta. both service and food where amazing. this restaurant is a vegetarian restaurant with some meat and seafood items which i thought was a great idea.

1  Thank rohtla