We had read the reviews of the Kalev Spa Hotel, so came into it expecting not so nice service, but clean and serviceable rooms and heaps of fun at the water park. The reality was:
- Rooms were very clean and the wall pull-down beds for the kids were super fun for them, and great use of space.
- Water park was great fun - we probably spent 6 hours at the park in total - 2 hours on the first day after sightseeing, and 4 hours on the second day when it was raining in the afternoon, we just played in the water park. The 3 waterslides were great fun for our kids, ages 9 and 6, and all of the adults had fun in the swimming pool, different whirlpools, and joining the kids on the slides.
- The service was great - very helpful in providing maps, help with taxi reservations, and Jannus was extremely thoughtful and considerate, providing us with packed food since we had to leave to catch a train before breakfast service - how extremely nice! When we return to Tallinn, we will certainly be staying here again. Thank you, Jannus!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kalev Spa Hotel & Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kalev Spa Hotel And Waterpark
- Kalev Hotel Tallinn
- Kalev Spa Tallinn