Hotel Telegraaf
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel CRU(Tallinn)
  • Room Service
1,796 results
All reviewstchaikovsky restaurantelemis toiletriesold townnew wingsmall luxury hotelturn down servicevene streetperfect locationsmall poolthe main squarepillow menulovely hotelspa facilitiesfive star hotelhistoric buildingtown hall squareexecutive room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 April 2011

The staff was friendly and efficient, the food at the restaurant was good, the room was comfortable and quiet, the small spa is perfect, the breakfast was up to its 5* standards, everything was really good! Will keep an excellent souvenir of the city also because of the hotel! Thanks!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank jachx
Reviewed 4 April 2011

I booked a surprise visit to Tallinn for my boyfriend on 1April-3rd April and we had such a fantastic time. I would say the Telegraaf Hotel is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in and I was so made up my boyfriend enjoyed it too! The staff were very friendly and would help you in any possible way they could.

The hotel has an Elemis spa which we ventured to every day -the pool, sauna and steam room were of a high standard. We made sure we went everyday and gave the whole hotel experience that extra edge. I would definitely recommend it!

You have got to try the Restaurant too - great food with live musicians at night. Maybe a little pricey but definitely worth it. The breakfast is fab too make sure you ask for the menu as they can cook you something fresh if you like (which we didn't realise until the last day).

Cant wait to go back again!

Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Lauramillington_11
Reviewed 4 April 2011

Our stay at the Telegraaf Hotel in Tallinn was just amazing. The room, the facilities, the service, the staff, the food and of course the spa. I can honestly say that I can't remember the last time I've stayed at such a charming & beautiful hotel.

Perfectly located in the centre of the old town, this medium size boutique hotel is perfect for a weekend trip to Tallinn. I honestly have nothing bad to say. Just fantastic!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2011

Telegraaf is very nice hotel, and the staff were excellent.There is good restaurants near the hotel (Ribe and La Bottega) But what ever the Swissotel is number one in Tallinn...

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 April 2011

This was my second stay in the Hotel Telegraaf, and if I go back to Tallinn I will stay there again! Perfect location, very professional and well trained staff, comfortable rooms. Plenty of restaurants on the doorstep so all in all a great place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple