Hotel Telegraaf
  • Restaurant
L'Ermitage Hotel(Tallinn)(Great Value!)
US$141
  • Breakfast included
Hestia Hotel Ilmarine(Tallinn)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$88
US$200
  • Breakfast included
Park Inn by Radisson Central Tallinn(Tallinn)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$177
Swissotel.com
  • Pool
1,803 results
All reviewstchaikovsky restaurantelemis toiletriesold townnew wingsmall luxury hotelturn down servicevene streetperfect locationsmall poolthe main squarepillow menulovely hotelspa facilitiesfive star hotelhistoric buildingtown hall squareexecutive room
Reviewed 21 May 2012

One word describes this hotel: Exquisite. Ambiance, service, restaurant, evrything is excellent.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2012

Hotel Telegraaf in Tallinn,Estonia was outstanding. Check-in was efficient ; we did
not wait even though there was only one check-in attendant at a time. We had a
front desk person who was wonderful-didn't complain when we had to change our taxi
pick up time twice. She also checked for various museum opening hours (many museums
were neither open on Monday nor on Tuesday something that the NY Times article on
Tallinn failed to note). She found a museum that was open, and checked fast ferry timetables. The hotel is 5 star and does not disappoint. Speedy, cheerfully served
coffee and bar service in the lobby, attentive breakfast service, enjoyable
nightly turn-down service. And if that were not enough, there were amazingly
honest employees. I accidentally left my e-reader behind in the room; the people who
cleaned not only found it, but the concierge mailed it to me and it arrived safe and
sound. This is my first time in *decades* that I have actually had a valuable
object returned to me that I had left behind in a hotel room. I would happily stay
there again in an instant.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank seed37
Reviewed 19 May 2012

We LIKE staying at the Telegraf and we like to dream about the next stay. Spent a weekend in 2010 and 2011. Already planning for 2012.

About the hotel; the design feels expensive, a perfectly restored historic building with all the interesting details that coms with it. Breakfast is fantastic, excellent and so on, so much to choose from and al la carte dishes included (Ms Pupsik especially likes the russian specialities). Restaurant is very good (live music!) and so is room service. But the best part is the SPA, after a day of fighting the Estonian harsh winter its an oasis and you dream to lay down there and relax. Usually it's deserted of people, strange but appealing. After the massage Mr. Dr. and Pupsik were fighting over who got the best masseur. We could just go on and on...

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DrCorona
Reviewed 14 May 2012

My dear wife and I recently spendt an oval weekend at The Telegraaf hotel. This became a very nice stay. Many 5 star hotels can have a good location and serve good food, but, what in my opinion puts The Telegraaf on top, were the positive attitude of all personell we met. This can only happen at a small hotel.

One morning, standing at the front desk, I could not avoid to hear that the couple in front of us asked for the route to the Rousalka Memorial. Nadja explained and finished by smiling wide and acting like the statue. What a performance!

Also in the Tsjaikovsky restaurant it was so nice to have a small talk with Marisa about other and more important things than the deer fillet (which of course was excellent).

Visit The Telegraf, have a meal in their restaurant and ask for the way to Rousalka ;-)!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Olav S
Reviewed 12 May 2012

I do not have many opportunities to spend my nights in a five star hotel, but this hotel had a quite reasonable price (I paid around € 135 per night for two persons including breakfast). The location is perfect, in the middle of old town Tallinn. The hotel has a very nice atmosphere, feels comfortable and friendly and is a nice place for couples (romantic weekend) or business. Staff is very professional, efficient and friendly and they speak excellent English. I can imagine someone might expect a bit larger room, but for us it was very fine. Decoration, furniture, bed and lighting was all perfect and it is lovely that you have free wifi (as almost everywhere in Estonia). I loved the breakfast and you can order your own style of egg (I am in love with Egg Royal: poached egg on salmon). The spa is pleasant with good decoration. It could be a bit small when it is busy.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business