Hotel Telegraaf
Hotel Palace(Tallinn)
US$151
US$136
  • Breakfast included
Hestia Hotel Ilmarine(Tallinn)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$82
US$214
  • Breakfast included
Park Inn by Radisson Central Tallinn(Tallinn)(Great Value!)
US$104
Hotel CRU(Tallinn)
US$164
US$157
1,803 results
All reviewstchaikovsky restaurantelemis toiletriesold townnew wingsmall luxury hotelturn down servicevene streetperfect locationsmall poolthe main squarepillow menulovely hotelspa facilitiesfive star hotelhistoric buildingtown hall squareexecutive room
Reviewed 27 May 2012

We stayed at The Hotell Telegraaf as part of our classic car club's Baltic Rally. It was choosen firstly because it has a safe underground car park which can accommodate about 15 cars. It is right in the centre of the old historic part of Tallinn so is very convienient for everything. The staff are all fantastic and nothing is too much trouble. Breakfast is really good - there is a good buffet selection and you can have some items cooked specially for you. Our rooms were in the new part and were superb - I cannot comment of the old part but I am sure that the standards are just as good if not better! There is an outside terrace where drinks and food is served which is just lovely. We didn't eat in the restaurant so cannot comment on that. We would not hesitate to recommend to other car clubs!

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 May 2012

Thie is a wonderful hotel right n the historic center of Tallinn. There are 2 separate sections to the hotel with a new build attached to the original post Office. We stayed in the old building and had very good rooms on the 3rd floor overlooking the street. Massive windows let in lots of light and the rooms are a really good size. The only fault I would point out would be that although the rooms have shutters on the windows the rooms are really very bright - not great if you want to sleep in! The breakfast/dining room is very well set out and the choice for breakfast was very good, with cheeses, hams, cereals hot food etc set out in a buffet as well as having a menu that you can choose from giving choices such as pancakes and eggs benedict. You can also pour yourself a bucks fizz. My original choice was the 3 Sisters hotel, but after going to see it when we stayed in Tallinn, i was so glad we chose the Telegraaf not least because of the positioning in the centre. The staff were very welcoming and only to happy to please. All in all a great stay!

Room Tip: Room higher up are quiter!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Something-Different!
Reviewed 21 May 2012

My husband and I have stayed in hotel Telegraaf as a part of our honeymoon. We have had an unforgettable time enjoying every minute of our stay. The staff could not really be more nice and friendly making us feel relaxed and comfortable.
Our room has exceeded my expectations; airy, nice, comfortable and completely sound proof. We were pleasantly surprised by complementary champagne and strawberry on arrival. We have visited the SPA facilities and enjoyed our time there as well, special thanks to Olga:)
Breakfast was just exceptional; you don’t really want to leave the restaurant before you try everything:)
I would recommend the hotel for both business and leisure and of cause for honeymooners.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2012

One word describes this hotel: Exquisite. Ambiance, service, restaurant, evrything is excellent.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2012

Hotel Telegraaf in Tallinn,Estonia was outstanding. Check-in was efficient ; we did
not wait even though there was only one check-in attendant at a time. We had a
front desk person who was wonderful-didn't complain when we had to change our taxi
pick up time twice. She also checked for various museum opening hours (many museums
were neither open on Monday nor on Tuesday something that the NY Times article on
Tallinn failed to note). She found a museum that was open, and checked fast ferry timetables. The hotel is 5 star and does not disappoint. Speedy, cheerfully served
coffee and bar service in the lobby, attentive breakfast service, enjoyable
nightly turn-down service. And if that were not enough, there were amazingly
honest employees. I accidentally left my e-reader behind in the room; the people who
cleaned not only found it, but the concierge mailed it to me and it arrived safe and
sound. This is my first time in *decades* that I have actually had a valuable
object returned to me that I had left behind in a hotel room. I would happily stay
there again in an instant.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple