Swissotel Tallinn
Travelocity
US$218
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Hestia Hotel Ilmarine(Tallinn)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$38
  • Breakfast included
Hestia Hotel Europa(Tallinn)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$76
Priceline
2,326 results
All reviewstop floorhorisont restaurantgreat hotelharbour viewold townexecutive floordepartment storeswiss hotelespresso machinerain showersky barhuge bedpillow menubusiness hotelmodern hotelcorner roomsteam room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Again a good stay just as expected. Felt very welcome and the hotel staff noticed that I have visited there before and have had customer events there. Great location and possibility to see over the city and harbour.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Swissotel
STL_Swissotel, General Manager at Swissotel Tallinn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Thank you very much for choosing Swissôtel Tallinn and for sharing such positive comments with us as well as other travellers! We are delighted to hear our staff made you feel welcome by remembering you from your previous stays. Allow me to hereby thank you for your loyalty. We would be delighted to continue our pleasant cooperation and welcome you to stay with us in the nearest future. Soon it is time to start planning a summer holiday, hopefully this will give us a chance to meet again, if not even earlier!

Reviewed 10 December 2013

We stayed 3 nights, snagged a corner room with sea view - definately recomended, the pool was nice and the concierge very helpfull. 2 minus points - roomservice elg steak came overdone and the staff in the top floor bar (very nice views and decent cocktails!) seriously need to work on their service but the rest more than made up for this.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I can not imagine anything else from the hotel than Swissotel is offering.
Very polite people, where ever You go, Sauna view is amazing, breakfast !!!
This hotel is relly doing their best for their quest.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Swissotel

Thank you very much for choosing Swissôtel Tallinn. We are happy to hear that we could help you and the compliments towards our staff are highly appreciated. Thank you for your kind words and for sharing your experiences on Tripadvisor. Sauna view indeed is magnificent and it is a pleasure to hear that you had a chance to unwind in our alpine spirited Spa area. Last but not least, it has been an absolute pleasure to have you stay with us and we look forward to your next visit to Estonia and Swissôtel Tallinn!

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Make no mistake this is a very comfortable hotel and we enjoyed staying here but I would make one or two observations.
1. The advertised €17 buffet breakfast had increased to €19 when I enquired. I felt this was too expensive. There should also be some provision for those who only want a small breakfast.
2. The hotel holds little information for tourists - it is more geared to the business community. The map provided is poor, they would be much better stocking the excellent Tallinn public transport map which gives info not just on public transport but all the sights as well. My request to purchase Tallinn cards seemed to cause more problems than it should have.
3. The bathroom was a triumph of design over practicality. Ours had a glass wall (I believe all rooms have) so you get little privacy and if you use it at night the light wakes up your partner. The designer sink is not practical and doesn't drain properly. Water easily runs over the back and the tiles were lifting as a result. The bath tap isn't completely over the bath so sprays water over the floor when filling. The shower door opens out wards and floods the bathroom floor with water.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 December 2013

The lobby bar, reception area are beautiful. Reception staff are wonderful, polite, helpful. I was traveling alone and the wonderful young man gave me a room on the 15th floor facing the harbour. Large windows and wonderful natural lighting. Hotel is a 6 star. The bathroom is gorgeous with heated floor and heated towel rack. A lovely tub and beautiful shower. Wonderful toiletries. AND, a surprising treat....an espresso maker in the room. I only drink espresso so I was in heaven. I had room service and an excellent salmon dinner. The hotel is on the No. 2 bus line so it's a very easy commute from the airport and only costs 1.6EUR. It's a great location to the pier and Old Town. There's a lovely shopping center on the way to Old Town. The lobby bar serves snacks with a drink which was tasty and appreciated. I did not take a swimsuit and was disappointed I hadn't when I went to see the health club and pool. DO take one and go for a swim. Great way to unwind after walking miles all day. I LOVED Tallinn and would go back in a heartbeat. I certainly would stay at Swisshotel again and highly recommend to all my clients. I didn't want to leave the room, it was so wonderful. I was there during the Christmas market in Old Town which was a very magical experience. Thank you front desk staff. They certainly made a woman traveling alone special. Don't even look at other hotels...stay here and you'll be so happy.

Room Tip: I didn't have breakfast so I can't comment. Room service for dinner was outstanding and served very promptly and courteously.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank MKK10

Thank you very much for your kind words and for choosing Swissôtel Tallinn during your stay in the capital of Estonia. We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed our bathroom facilities and that the espresso machine as well found use. The heartfelt compliments towards our Front Desk Staff are highly appreciated. I am happy to hear that they had a chance to make you feel special and could be of assistance throughout your stay. It is a pity to hear that you had not packed your swimsuit, but at the same time, it gives you more reason to come back and try it out! The annual Christmas Market indeed is magical; Tallinn actually has lots of different attractions during summertime as well so in case you have a chance, definitely visit the city during the hottest season of the year. Allow me to thank you on behalf of Swissôtel Tallinn and it would be an absolute pleasure to welcome you back!