“Business Trip”

Ranked #3 of 83 Hotels in Tallinn
Tallinn
“Business Trip”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Very good hotel with great view over Tallinn.
Close to city center and shoping, green areas.
Staff is friendly and give good assitance.
Got room upgraded - mede me feel special!
Room was spacious and with a modern look and feel.
Good Gym facilities and information on running trails.
Good brakfast.
Luch buffet was OK - could have been better!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Swissotel Hotels & Resorts

STL_Swissotel, General Manager at Swissotel Tallinn, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing Swissôtel Tallinn to accommodate you during your business trip and for sharing your positive feedback with us and other TripAdvisor users!

I appreciate that you have given us the opportunity to receive feedback about your stay with us and am pleased to hear you enjoyed your time here. The location of our hotel is indeed convenient thus I hope you also got to experience some of what our city center has to offer. I´m also glad that our staff made you feel special and offered the guest room upgrade! And believe me when I say that it gives me great pleasure to see that you got to visit both our fitness area in Pürovel Spa & Sport and also our all-day-dining restaurant Café Swiss. As during business trips, it is not always very easy to plan the schedule and therefore we take it as a compliment that you took the time and chose to visit different facilities of our hotel.

As we are currently facing heat records in Estonia the upcoming summer season seems very promising. Hopefully the good impression of our hotel makes you want to come back already then and we´ll have a chance to welcome you back for a less formal visit as well!

Bart Westerhout

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (287)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Helsinki, Finland
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Stayed just one night, and was very happy with everything. We were pleasantly surprised that we were upgraded to a better room. The room was great with a nice view, comfortable beds and a really nice bathroom. The guy from reception showed us to tour room and explained how everything worked which was very helpful. And the breakfast buffet was amazing.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Swissotel Hotels & Resorts

STL_Swissotel, General Manager at Swissotel Tallinn, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay in Swissôtel Tallinn and for finding the time to treat us with such a positive review!

I am glad to hear you appreciated the guest room upgrade and enjoyed both the view and the bathroom facilities. There is nothing better than a good night’s sleep during travelling and it gives me great pleasure to see that you have also enjoyed the bed in our guest room!

Great to see that you were amazed by the breakfast served in restaurant Café Swiss. The breakfast buffet here is indeed one of a kind. I would definitely recommend you to also try out our top floor restaurant Horisont during your next visit to Tallinn!

All in all we are trying our best to meet the expectations of our customers. I am glad to hear that we have met yours this time and that you were happy with everything!

Hope that you will have a chance to stay with us for more than one night in the future so that you would have a chance to get to know the city more and discover more of what Swissôtel Tallinn has to offer. Welcome back!

Tampere
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Visiting lot of hotels yearly and visit of Swissotel Tallinn were one of the best of my life. Especially staff of hotel was very nice and helpful! All of our needs were fulled as was asked. Dinner in the Horisont restaurant was unforgetable!

Thanks for hotel staff for serving me and my 40 employees!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Swissotel Hotels & Resorts

STL_Swissotel, General Manager at Swissotel Tallinn, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words and for finding the time to share your experiences on TripAdvisor!

I appreciate you coming online to share your kind words with our team and other travellers who are using this tool to learn more about our hotel and its facilities. It is a pleasure and great honour to hear that after visiting a lot of hotels, Swissôtel Tallinn turned out to be the best based on your wide experience! I am truly happy to see that you and your 40 employees enjoyed staying with us in Horisont Restaurant on the top floor of the hotel. I will also be sure to pass on your compliments to my colleagues from Food & Beverage department.

Tallinn is a great place for city breaks during upcoming summer season as well, having festivals, street work-shops and out-door concerts happening throughout the season. Be it for business or pleasure, I hope you and your colleagues decide to come back and trust us to accommodate you once again by following your needs and expectations.

Oslo
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Fantastic sky bar, best drink ever, fantastic buffet, cool design, friendly service. Highly recommended! Let yourself be picked by hotel service at the airport

Bring your family! Recommened dinner at the Telegraph, restaurant Tchaicovsky

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Thank Bente Helenesda... P
england
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here last week with my wife for weekend break in Tallinn.
Fantastic hotel with swift check in and very pleasant staff.
Large enough room with great bathroom and walk in shower. Massive comfortable bed very clean and airy room.
Missed our restaurant booking first night so had to eat in hotel 8th floor restaurant , cracking meal and a great waiter to match. Breakfast buffet was the standard fair with a good choice.Hotel bar on 39th floor great views and good drinks. Hotel foyer bar serves very good food and drinks. Would recommend this hotel without hesitation. Diamond Hilton member , hope to get Swiss Hotel elite membership so can use club lounge and would stay for sure in all there hotels.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing Swissôtel Tallinn!

I am proud to see your positive feedback and allow me to thank you for sharing your good impressions with other TripAdvisor users! It is our pleasure to hear that your stay with us went well and together with your wife you got to enjoy so many of our facilities. I appreciate your kind comments about our all-day-dining restaurant Café Swiss and am pleased to see you got to try out Horisont Restaurant and No3 Deli Lounge Bar as well.
Last but not least I thank you for the compliments about our staff and for recommending us to other travelers. As you and your wife are planning to continue travelling to Swissôtel´s around the world I would definitely recommend you to read more about our Swiss Circle loyalty program. More information can be found on our web page. You may also forward your questions to us directly via e-mail, either to me or my colleagues from reception.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again in Tallinn in the nearest future and would hereby like to wish you and your wife only the best travelling experiences until then!

roy79
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Good location, 10 min to old town, but then nothing is very far in Tallinn.
Efficient check in, good breakfast and excellent view. An espresso maker is a welcome addition to the room. The king bed room itself is very clean and around 32sqm, offered city with harbour view and everything is very new. Bathroom has separate rain shower and bathtub.
The bed is one of the best I have slept in and there is pillow menu if needed.

There is no downside I can find on this hotel, well maybe the price unless you get a good corporate discount.

Room Tip: ask for a harbour view room
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words and for finding the time to share your impressions on TripAdvisor!

I am pleased to hear your stay with us already begun well at the reception. Time is one of the most valuable currencies these days and I am glad my colleagues from reception got to provide an efficient check-in. Compliments towards our in-room amenities are also much appreciated! It is great to hear our guest room followed your expectations, allowing you to feel comfortable while staying with us. Last but not least, I can only agree with you that the views from the hotel are really breathtaking and are hard to compare with looking from any other place in town. I hope you also had a chance to spend some time in our Pürovel Spa& Sport fitness and wellness facilities. If not, this would be reason enough to visit us again.

It has been a pleasure to have you here and we would be delighted to welcome you back. Either for business or pleasure, me and my colleagues promise to give our best to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable once again.

Wishing you a sunny summer season ahead and only the greatest travelling experiences until then!

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Stayed at hotel during my birthday. We arrived late, were tired and eager to get to bed but the receptionist did an amazing job by greeting us by name. Right before we headed to the room he didn't forget to wish me a happy birthday as well : ) The room was just magnificent and the service great through the whole stay. Breakfast really is a bit too expensive considering the selection. All in all a world class hotel! Thank you!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
STL_Swissotel, General Manager at Swissotel Tallinn, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay in Swissôtel Tallinn during your visit to Tallinn!

I am pleased to hear you chose to spend your birthday with us and that my colleagues had a chance to wish a happy birthday to you! It is always a great honour to see our guests celebrating their anniversaries and special occasions with us. Please also except late birthday wishes from my side! I will let my colleagues from reception know that you appreciated their level of service and name recognition upon check-in, I assure you it is our main goal to make our guests feel welcome and comfortable in the hotel. No need to say we are pleased to receive such great feedback and this is what keeps us motivated and makes us want to reach yet another level!

Last but not least, we thank you for naming us a world class hotel and therefore would be delighted to welcome you and your partner back in the nearest future- even if not celebrating your birthday, staying with us itself can turn into a real celebration at any time!

Wishing you a pleasant spring season ahead!