Swissotel Tallinn
Hotel Palace(Tallinn)
US$139
US$126
  • Breakfast included
Park Inn by Radisson Central Tallinn(Tallinn)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$223
US$216
US$349
2,351 results
All reviewstop floorhorisont restaurantgreat hotelharbour viewold townexecutive floordepartment storeswiss hotelespresso machinerain showersky barhuge bedpillow menubusiness hotelmodern hotelcorner roomsteam room
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

The hotel room was very modern but sometimes modern is uncomfortable. The bed was hard and the bathroom was very confusing with clear walls and mirrors making it feel like a fun house. Lighting was bad for us women who like to put on makeup.
Staff was friendly and I was offered a free upgrade when I checked in.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

We were a group of more than 250 and the facilities handled us with ease.

There were always enough drinks and refreshments around during the breaks and changing the rooms for different purposes was done quickly.

The Skybar is great for beautiful views of Tallinn at night.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
STL_Swissotel, General Manager at Swissotel Tallinn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about a recent stay in Swissôtel Tallinn!

I am pleased to hear that the Conference & Banqueting team got to serve this big of a group with ease and that everything went according to plan! We are truly thankful for your comments and appreciate them a lot. We are also delighted to hear that our 30th floor Horisont Restaurant & Bar area created an impression. Tallinn at night truly is a sight not to miss out on and I´m glad to hear that during your time here you got to experience it as well!

Hopefully future will bring you back to us for both business and pleasure. Until then, enjoy the upcoming summer season and welcome back to Swissôtel Tallinn!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Brand new feel, very comfortable rooms, great location, great views. Walk in showers and clean bath tubs in spacious bathrooms. Great firm beds.
Walking distance from the old town, the art museum, and the train station. Short taxi ride from the airport ($10).

Room Tip: The higher up you are, the better the view.

Dear guest,

Thank you for visiting Tallinn and for choosing to stay with us in Swissôtel Tallinn! We are truly delighted to receive such positive feedback from you, allow me to thank you on behalf of all our staff.

We are delighted to hear that the comforts of our guest rooms, hotel´s great location and beautiful views from the rooms have created such great impressions. The location of our hotel is indeed convenient and I´m happy to see you got to visit the art museum, which really is not that far away! Hopefully you had a chance to book a table in our top floor restaurant Horisont as well. The views from up here during this time of year are really one of a kind and as you may know, we have recently welcomed a new Executive Chef to our team. If you did not have a chance to dine here, I would definitely recommend you both to try out the magnificent items he has brought to the menu in the nearest future!

I hope these wonderful memories of Tallinn and Swissôtel will bring you back to us in the nearest future so that we can do our best to live up to your standards once again!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

There is absolutely nothing to dislike about the quality hotel. We are currently staying here and decided to upgrade for a small charge to a corner harbour view room. The room is extremely spacious, views incredible, furnishing and fittings or high standard and it is immaculately clean. The hotel staff are extremely knowledgeable about local matters, very helpful and service quick and efficient. Highly recommended hotel.

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for choosing Swissôtel Tallinn and we are delighted to hear that our hotel standards have lived up your expectations.

I am happy to see you decided to share your comments while staying with us! I appreciate the work and dedication my colleagues put into helping our guests and providing a quick and efficient service. Thank you for choosing to point this out in your review and I will be sure to forward your positive feedback to them. It is a pleasure to see that you chose to have a room upgrade and were pleased with the look and feel of our guest room. The cleanliness of our guest rooms is the result of our busy and thorough housekeepers‘ work. I will surely let them know that you have noticed and appreciated their work!

We would be honored to welcome you back during your next trip to Tallinn, which I hope is not too far away! Either coming here for business or pleasure, with family or friends, we do hope we will have a chance to provide as pleasant stay as this was to you!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

The hotel reception folks are nice, especially the guys working there. They also cater you in very good English. The room was with an excellent view. The bed mattress even after softening it with an extra quilt was too hard for my light weight wife. For me, it was good. The bathroom seemed to be very dark in lightning and the brownish tiling added to that. I paid attention to that that it was hard to make up there since it was so dark. The shower gel is not the same quality as what the Hiltons have. The Horizon Restaurant is a bit pricey but caters you well with excellent looking and tasting portions.

Review collected in partnership with Swissotel Hotels & Resorts

Dear guest,

We appreciate your feedback about Swissôtel Tallinn and are glad that you have decided to share your thoughts with us and the rest of TripAdvisor users!

It is a pleasure to hear our staff got to impress you with the level of service quality during your stay. My team and I sincerely appreciate these warm comments and the reception team surely feels the boost of motivation after reading it!

I am also delighted to see that you had a chance to visit the iconic top floor restaurant Horisont Restaurant & Bar and that you enjoyed the food served! For future visits I would also kindly suggest you to try out our 11th floor Spa facilities. Pürovel Spa & Sport includes of fitness facilities and wellness area with a magnificent indoor pool and saunas and during your stay here, no additional charges apply if using them!

Hopefully my team and I will have the opportunity to welcome you and your spouse back in the nearest future. Until then, enjoy travelling all around the world and all the best from Swissôtel Tallinn!