It was a really cousy hotel, conveniently located.
+ nice room
+ could borrow umbrella
+ great location
+ reasonable price
- could not open the window
- something wrong with the roller blind (could not use that)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A host with an individual and attentive approach!* Located in Tallinn Old Town, amidst historic sights and cultural events* Cordial and helpful staff* Rooms with connecting doors for families* Equipment includes a bathrobe and slippers. Hotel Bern is situated in a bright and peaceful backyard, about 100 m away from the main street of Tallinn Old Town, called Viru street. About the same distance to popular shopping center, Viru Centre, hop-on hop-off buses, Spa which has a 50-meter swimming pool and children pool plus all Old Town important sights are in a reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Hotel Bern reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bern Hotel Tallinn