“Absolutely AMAZING”

Ranked #5 of 1,129 Restaurants in Tallinn
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We are not vegans, but i do suffer from food allergies (wheat and cow's milk) and this restuarant was INCREDIBLE! My very meat loving husband hasn't stopped talking about this meal since- he had the cucumber rolls to start and i had the beetroot raviolis... both delicious. His main was the one with the potato balls (can't remember the name?) and it was outstanding! And for dessert a raw blueberry 'cheese' cake... Definitely one of the highlights of our trip!!! BOOK IN ADVANCE!!!! Very popular place!

1  Thank sabrinamJ153PE
Write a ReviewReviews (1,389)

Reviewed 14 August 2014

It is very small but cozy restaurant in Tallinn Old Town. As it has become very popular reserving table prior going there is recommended.

In general food comes quite fast and is truly fresh. And very tasty. We ate two courses and the portion size was very fair. There was no room for desert after starters and entrees. Fresh salad with spicy fried mushrooms was my favorite out of all we managed to taste. It's good for every one who loves spices and fresh salad.

For sure it is a place I will return. Music was pleasant and the whole atmosphere of the restaurant is relaxed. But above all - you can like or somewhat dislike some of the the tastes, but the food quality is exceptionally good! As is also service - friendly, fast and simple. And what is the best - they corrected the mistake they mad in a very pleasant way. That is what makes a truly good restaurant - things are pleasant there even when something fails. In this case failure was a delay on placing our order due to technical mistake.

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Been here twice, just to be sure we didn't put our foot in it... It's a good restaurant: location, food, quality, dishes outfit and price. Hard to find something so simple and successful in and around Europe.

1  Thank Vivi198
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Nice, small vegan place with good, reasonably priced food. Drinks are too expensive. Also, some details annoyed me, like no soap or paper towels in the washroom. Service is friendly.

1  Thank christofaufreisen
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I just got back from one of my all time most amazing dinners. I got the squash stuffed with lentils and the flavors were perfect. The place is popular so it took me 2 attempts to get a table although a reservation would have mitigated that. I can't recommend this place strongly enough whether you are a vegan or not. Everybody who visits Tallinn should come here for at least one meal.

1  Thank TaisonMor