“Outstanding ”

Ranked #4 of 1,095 Restaurants in Tallinn
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place thoroughly deserves its high rating on here. The decor is classy, cosy and elegant; the service was friendly and genuinely warm - and WOW the food was outstanding. You could taste the freshness and goodness in every mouthful. It is soulful cooking at its best.

I had the spicy seitan taco with “cheese” and guacamole, which was filling, flavoursome and delicious, followed by vegan Oreo cheesecake. Both were superb, beautifully presented, and highly recommended

I would come back in a shot - make a reservation (the place is justifiably extremely popular and was full at 3pm on a Monday afternoon) - and enjoy it. You don’t need to be a vegan or even a vegetarian. You can’t help but be impressed.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,297)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

tried hamburger and it was sweet...weird taste and consistence. No pleasant at the tongue. Small menu, no choice, high price.

1  Thank Karen K
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Absolutely delicious. I'm not a vegan but wouldn't hesitate to eat here again.

The place is very poplar so you way want to book.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

This is a tiny, tastefully decorated and cosy restaurant with excellent, friendly service. The menu is small but that is not a disadvantage as time can be spent preparing all the absolutely delicious food that my husband and I ate. We aren’t vegan but enjoy vegetarian meals and the menu outside the door looked very tempting. You will need to book though, thankfully we went in and did so right away - while we were eating there that night at least 15 people were turned away as the restaurant was fully booked. All the food look amazing but we had the beetroot ravioli, pepper, walnut and chickpea burgers, plum ice cream and mini pavlova with avocado cream. We can highly recommend all the dishes and the presentation of the food was a delight. If you’re vegan eat here, if you’re vegetarian eat here and even if you’re a meat eater you should definitely eat here - you won’t be disappointed.

1  Thank Amanda H
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

A reservation is a must. It took us a few times but finally managed to get a table for lunch. Beautifully prepared, tasty vegan food, good portion sizes and reasonable prices. Would highly recommend the seitan tacos, they were really delicious! I'm not a vegan myself, so this place really surprised me pleasantly. Great service too!

1  Thank 633suvil