“Every mouthful of bliss :)”
Review of Vegan Restoran V

Vegan Restoran V
Ranked #3 of 1,130 Restaurants in Tallinn
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very small and cozy vegan restaurant in the centre of Old Town.
Atmosphere here is very convenient and Client Service is friendly, polite and tactful. They do not bother you too much and let you enjoy your food and time with your close ones.
Food is amazing and you feel how every dish is done with products of good quality.
Main dish was enough to get me full. Tried to finish also the amazing vegan domino cake, but had to surrender and leave half.
Very enjoyable place to go! It is already 2nd time to visit this restaurant and I know that it will not be the last.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,391)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I love the fact that vegan restaurants are becoming more and more commonplace.

Vegan Restoran V is a little gem in the heart of Old Town. It's small and cosy. Service was fast and friendly.

I had the tacos and my friend had the burger. Both were amazing. We both had the plum ice cream for dessert.

I am going back next week as the tacos were so delicious they left me craving for more.

Even though I don't follow a vegan diet, I definitely recommend this place for both vegans and non-vegans.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Tip: BOOK in advance, there are only ten tables and it's very popular!
The walnut and chickpea burger was to die for, lovely home made iced tea too! My mum had a curry which she wasn't overly impressed with, sadly a bit bland.  The dessert however was gorgeous, plum ice cream was just lovely, only downside was that it was one scoop for almost 6 euro..so would like to see more of it.
Artjom our server was great, took time to explain to us the local drinks and was cheery and enthusiastic about the food too.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I have had the chance to visit this vegan buffet restaurant regularly for lunch and I love it. Great service, food, and experience overall.

Reviewed 8 September 2018

Excellent food, friendly staff! I warmly recommend this place. The location is also amazing, central but not too busy.