Hotel Palace(Tallinn)
Hotel Telegraaf(Tallinn)
US$220
US$204
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$239/night.

US$196
  • Pool
US$161
US$156
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

US$156
US$144
US$243
US$231
Priceline
US$362
US$350
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsold townhotel is locatedferry terminalnice hotelrooms are bigbudget hotelnon smokingshort stayfree wifispacious roomenjoyed my stayfew minutes walkconvenient locationon footporridgeone night staycity break
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Room was really hot and didnt have a AC. Although the room was clean and tidy. We had to keep window open the entire night and the noise of the traffic and seagulls disturbed sleeping.
Staff forgot to give us towels in the room so we had to contact information in this matter.
Went to take a shower and the drain didnt take the water in properly..
Hotel is clean and modern, but all these little things annoyed me a little bit.
Breakfast was ok, but not amazing in any level.
Plenty of potential in this hotel, the location is good right next to old town and port.

Room Tip: Pay extra to get the air-conditioning at summertime.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kixxor
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Hotel is on the edge of Old Town, approximately 10 min. easy walk. The hotel lobby is nice and large, free wifi is strong, and many padded benches w/tables and power outlets are available. We had room 510, a large corner room on the 4th floor . . . wifi weak and comes and goes in this room.

Our room had a beautiful wooden floor, twin beds, 2 nightstands, easy chair, desk with chair, minirefrigerator (but not coffee service), bath with glassed-in shower and long vanity, hair dryer . . . but no a/c. We were unhappy about that until we opened the windows and had a nice breeze.

The reception staff were nice and helpful. This hotel caters to tour groups and the reception area is pretty much a mad house in the early evenings with everyone filling out their paperwork.

There is a beauty shop and massage place off of the lobby but it was quite a bit more expensive than the service offered by the hotel. My friend had an hour massage ($35) and I had a half hour ($20) and we both thought the lady did a terrific job.

We are budget travelers and picked this hotel for its price (mainly) and location . . . we really got our money's worth and were quite pleased. Our room was clean and cleaned daily, it was quiet, and we loved having the corner room with windows on each side.

Sandy (in Denton)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank behrens1
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I recently spent 2 nights here, in room 711 on floor 6. This was ones of the rooms with its own sauna, and heck, it was amazing!

The hotel was an easy short walk from where the airport bus drops you off, and I found the check-in staff welcoming and helpful. I went up to my room and found it was pretty big - all the usual things (bed, desk, tv, phone, free internet, room service menus etc). The bathroom was also pretty substantial and at the end of it was a built-in sauna. The sauna was great - it heated up quickly and you had a nice medieval style bucket and ladle to tip water over the hot stones to create the steam. I also found that none of the heat from the sauna found its way into the room, which was handy.

Although the room did not have air-con, I did not find it at all hot or uncomfortable at any time of the day. Also, the room was on a smoking floor and I did not find there was any smell of smoke (which was just as well as I am not a smoker).

Hotel's location was great - just a 5 minute walk to the old town, and likewise to the ferry ports (10 minutes to the Lindaline port which was hidden away a bit further from the other ferry lines).

Breakfast was the usual continental selection - perfectly adequate choice of hot and cold bits and some really nice jams. Not really sure what people are complaining about - everyone was tucking in qiute happily when I was there.

As for the bar, I didn't hear any noise from here at any point. And to those complaining that people were singing in Estonian, well, duh, this IS Estonia. I think it's great to hear the local languages and dip into the culture - if I wanted to hear English everywhere I'd stay at home. Besides, it's fun to try and learn a bit of the language - a good way to make new friends!

I'd definitely stay here next time I visit...

Room Tip: Rooms looking towards the port seem to avoid the hot afternoon sun and the evening noise...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank loxias27
Reviewed 4 August 2013

All in all satisfied with the hotel. The rooms are good, but they were not cleaned and towels were not changed during our 3 nights stay. Breakfast was ok, typical hotel breakfast. Nothing spectacular. It is possible to get massage, pediqure and maniqure. The hotel also has a karaoke bar, but the only people signing were russians, finns and estonian singing in there native language, so if you don' t understand these languages it is a horrible experience.

The hotel's location is good. Located in Rotermani kvartal which has several good restaurants. This part of the city is much more quieter than the Old Town. The Old Town is just short walk from the hotel.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Worth of stay if you are not looking to spend too much money on your hotel. Breakfast was very simple and was a little disappointment. Rooms were spacious, but because lack of air conditioning the room was uncomfortable to sleep (luckily there were a little fan). Very big + goes for chance to store luggages behind reception after checking out. Location was great. Within walking distance to viru center, harbour, and old town.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple