“Wouldn't go there again”
Review of Must Lammas - CLOSED

Must Lammas
Cuisines: Eastern European
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 March 2013

The prices are high compared to what you can get in Tallinn. I ordered lamb stew (15 eur) that didn't have any taste and you can buy better stew for 5 eur in nicer restaurants. My frend ordered tenderloin. Beef was of good quality but the side dishes were cold.

Reviewed 4 March 2013

Visited the restaurant with my partner and her parents. All meat lovers. Over all friendly but not very professional service. Food was average. What we did like was the way the chef lighted the lamb shank brandy flambé right on our table. Shank itself... below average. I did like Grilled meat plate.

Reviewed 16 January 2013

Wine and the food is very good and reasonable in price you will have a great evening its in the old town and walk back to your htel is easy from it

Reviewed 13 December 2012

Wasn't sure what to expect from 'Caucasian food' but so glad we tried it. All five of our group really enjoyed their meals. Particular favourites were the wild boar (so tender), the dolmas, shaslicks, and the interesting goats cheese crime brûlée. Bill worked out at less than 40euro per person for 3 courses plus a couple of glasses of wine each. Oh the bread is divine too.

Reviewed 5 August 2012

I've only heard good things about Must Lammas, so I was expecting a great meal. Unfortunately it was only mediocre. Some of the dishes are overpriced, for example a starter of mainly couscous cost over 12 € which is absurd for Tallinn!!! The chicken shish was delicious but the garnishes were only ok. The restaurant is quite plain, so maybe a revamp would be in order and in addtion, they should check their prices.

The place is packed with Finns and our waiter spoke Finnish. The service was quite curt but they tried to be friendly. Unfortunately the restaurant didn't convince me, so our family won't be returning. We also didn't get the honey vodka shots people are talking about on Tripadvisor..