“Very nice”

Cuisines: Eastern European
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 July 2013

This was our first visit to this restaurant and we liked it very much. The food was tasty, the service was friendly and the atmosphere peaceful.

1  Thank Antsu_12

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Very friendly and good service. The Chairs was probably times of Soviet union and I think it is a jewel of decoration. Food was also verry good for fair price.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

Though the restaurant was almost empty service was bafflingly slow. We didn't get everything we ordered, but nevertheless we were charged for everything.

Reviewed 2 May 2013

I had been to Tallinn on holydays with my family, two years ago, and Must Lammas has been my first try with Armenian food: we tried many plates to taste as much as possible the flavours of that (for us really new) world ...It was surprising! Almost everything was really excellent.
Tallin is a wonderful small, ancient town in a fantastic position; go there, even also for a weekend .....and I strongly recommend you to take a diner at Must Lammas

Reviewed 12 March 2013

The prices are high compared to what you can get in Tallinn. I ordered lamb stew (15 eur) that didn't have any taste and you can buy better stew for 5 eur in nicer restaurants. My frend ordered tenderloin. Beef was of good quality but the side dishes were cold.