“Hidden treasure.”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Visited this restaurant primarily to try Moose curry. From the front we couldn't see into the restaurant & had reach it via a spiral staircase. Once upstairs we were pleasantly surprised at how lovely it was presented, beautifully decorated & 'quirky'. We had moose saag curry & also tried moose kebab, both were lovely. Couldn't fault the service either, staff were helpful & polite. Definitely one we would recommend.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

We had a window table at Elevant (Elephant) on a Thursday night. The restaurant had a good turnover of customers whilst we were there and that resulted in a nice atmosphere.
Food was excellent, with big portions (largest Kahti kebab ever!) and good flavours. we went for Vindaloo currys, for our mains, and they were tasty as well as hot!
This is the best Indian we have had outside of India or the UK! Service was also ok, with friendly staff.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Very nice atmosphere and good food. Location is good in old town, for me is important that food quality is always high when I visited them. I hope they will keep the same level also in future !

Reviewed 11 March 2014

We go there every year for my friend's birthday and the food is always as good as it was years ago. Even after my trip to India :)

Reviewed 6 February 2014

I have a sort of travel tradition where I try Indian food restaurants in most cities I stay during my travels. Obviously I really enjoy Indian food and I think I'm qualified to say if a place has tasty quality Indian food, Elevant absolutely does. I really enjoyed my meal and the service was very friendly.

Next time I visit Tallinn I will stop here again. I highly recommend Elevant