“Best Indian in Tallinn” 5 of 5 bubbles

Elevant
Ranked #56 of 902 Restaurants in Tallinn
Price range: US$3 - US$19
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups, Kids, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Tallinn, Estonia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Indian in Tallinn”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

I am a frequent customer at Elevant in Tallinn. And I am still impressed by the good standard they have in there. It is cosy, and my favourite restaurant. Go there it is a really good experience.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank PellePilot

• Finnish first
“Nice restaurant would visit again”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

I enjoyed my food, which I ate outdoors. The only other restaurant I have been to is Chakra's, which I also enjoyed. I would recomment Elevant to anyone visiting Tallinn.

Visited July 2014
Oslo, Norway
“Good indian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

The food here tastet very good. A very good indian resturant. Good service and spicy food. I tried the Tikka Masala. Very good :-)

“Good Indian restaurant with some fusion dishes as well”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

We found this Indian restaurant very nice with their own little unique dishes in addition to the more traditional Indian dishes. Food was tasty, service very friendly, and atmosphere good (although it would probably have been even better if we had not been alone in the restaurant). Nice experience altogether! :-)

Visited July 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Indian in Tallinn!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Me and my husband visited this restaurant in July 2014 after a friend's recommendation. We were not very optimistic as our previous experience of Asian cuisine in Estonia is pretty tasteless and poor. The bigger the surprise at Elevant! Marvelous genuine curry and small dishes, nice service and very cosy atmosphere in the back yard. Far above our expectations and reasonable prices. We had a lovely night there.