“Fun Experience, Especially to Try Something New...”
Review of Restaurant Troika

Restaurant Troika
Ranked #115 of 1,322 Restaurants in Tallinn
Price range: £7 - £34
Cuisines: Russian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Ресторан "Тройка" - славянская душа в Эстонии. Тройка - лучший ресторан с традиционной славянской кухней, где к классическим блюдам предлагают охлаждённую водку, которую наливают незабываемым способом. Наслаждение кулинарными шедеврами дополняется великолепными танцевальными и песенными программами под живую музыку и потрясающим обслуживанием. Покидая гостеприимный ресторан, обогатитесь незабываемыми впечатлениями, получив заряд тепла. Откройте для себя в Тройке широту славянской души.
Reviewed 3 June 2017

I had heard good things about Troika, especially concerning their dumplings. So I gave it a try. Very easy to find, right in the main market square - with either outdoor, inside or bar seating. As usual I sat at the bar. The service was quick and friendly. Plus I got to see them make over 2 dozen drinks. For me, I did the shot of Russian Standard Vodka, out of an Ice Shot glass & a HUGE Heaping spoon of Caviar. It was very good and fun - plus if you toss the shot glass into the bucket outside they buy you a second shot for free (I missed).

I also ordered the "Smoked Beaver", something I have never had before & I must say, I enjoyed it, especially with the dipping sauce. Large portion too... Oh and the super crunchy bread sticks are really great (I ordered more).

Then came a bread bowl full of "Village Style Russian Dumplings". This was way more food then I needed but I ate every bit. So good, in the thick sauce and fresh made dumplings.
All & All - fun time. Little more then I wanted to spend but worth every bite.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Located right on the town square in Old Tallin this is one of the best of the many restaurants in the area. traditional food with a russian flavor. vey attractive atmosphere.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Loved the Russian guy serving, the beer was good and the food surprising, we had beaver to start and then bear, looking out over the square, what's not to like, you pay for the view, which is the best in Tallinn, highly recommended, go for it,

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Very cold welcome, rude staff, not professional, arrogant, and expensive food. I recomend to AVOID this place!! NEVER AGAIN!!!

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank carl2234
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Went asking for hot borscht​ and even is not advertised they had it. It was good tasting a little bit sweet instead of being sour.
A cup of hot wine made the cold April weather to look much better.

Date of visit: April 2017