“Delicious food in a delightful art nouveaux setting”
Review of Clazz - CLOSED

Clazz
Price range: US$12 - US$60
Cuisines: European
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Clazz is a unique restaurant-club, opened in 2006. On seven nights in a week one can enjoy jazz, blues, latin rhythms and the world's music in the lively performance of both Estonian and foreign musicians. Together with fabulous sounds we offer high-level European cuisine until early morning hours.
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We enjoyed a lovely meal in this restaurant in Tallinn. We were entertained by a charming pianist. It was a delightful evening.

There are newer reviews for Clazz

Reviewed 18 June 2014

This place has recently closed but I've heard rumours that it will be open perhaps in the Sumemr but I haven't noticed it open quite yet. But it's one of the most fun places to go in Old Town. They have great live music and fun cocktails. Weekends there is a cover charge for the evening...

1  Thank RebekahAna
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Superb Pub / restaurant close to the main square. The live Jazz was excellent but the Blue Crab was outstanding. Highly recommended for a night out with friends or the other half. The atmosphere was amazing and the alcohol not overly priced.

If your in Tallinn Square don't miss this little gem of a Pub.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

A Fun Atmosphere, A Great Time

On the recommendation of my hotel front desk clerk I head over to Clazz for some late evening food and music and I am glad I did.

I arrive as the band is finishing its last set but sit at the bar for my complimentary shot drink that comes with a 5 euro admission fee.

What surprises me about Clazz is that they have a full menu late into the evening at reasonable prices. I order the Mojito Chicken Tango which turns out to be a generous portion of some of the most flavorful wings that I have ever tasted.

Also got to sample other chef offerings as trays of appetizers occasionally made their way around the bar area.

Watching the bartender mix drinks with showmanship and talent is also fun. Would definitely recommend as a cool place for a late night hangout out in Tallinn.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

I visited this bar / restaurant with my office, which is based in Tallinn, there were around 50 of us in a private area, with our own bar and snacks. The food, drinks, atmosphere and music were excellent. We all had a great night and it was thanks to the staff of Clazz, thank you..