“Location”

Ranked #11 of 82 Hotels in Tallinn
Helsinki
“Location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2014

Here`s hotel you`ll get value for your money, it`s near of everything, central for shopping, to old town you`ll walk in few minutes, even it`s beside one of the main street it`s very quiet. This is my
choice for the future when i visit in Tallinn, even the breakfast is best in the town.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank MarkkuK2

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Sidi Bou Said, Tunisia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2014

We stayed overnight in this good quality hotel in August 2014. The rooms were clean and nice, there even was a small spa with steam room and Finnish sauna. We enjoyed with only one exception: the breakfast room was absolutely packed and we had to have our breakfast (which was cold) in a lounge bar.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank jmx123
Spa, Belgium
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2014

Stayed in this hotel several times for business events and on pass-through. it has high quality standard and excellent facilities. right on the edge of history Talinn, and easy to reach by car. Safe parking for motocycles (although they do harge full rate even for motocycle). Free wifi, and high quality breakfast.. Recommended.

Room Tip: all rooms are good. dont worry.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014

I travel often and I am used to stay in nice places. I don't mind paying for something good. In my opinion this hotel is not expensive for what it offers. I stayed there 6 nights when I went to a conference in Estonia. Quite frankly, I loved everything about this hotel. My room was spacious and classy. I loved the mattress! I have a great mattress at home and I didn't miss it while I was away. I slept like a baby here!

I was delighted by the customer service. They were always very considerate and helpful. For example, one day they printed some papers that I needed at no extra cost. When I arrived they let me check in at 8.30am, and even though I couldn't have a late check out (the hotel was fully booked) they kept my things and let me stay around and use their wi-fi until late that night (my flight was at 9.30 pm). They also weighed my luggage for me twice (because I went shopping after my check out) and they didn't seem to mind. They were always friendly and sweet.

One night I had dinner there. I definitely recommend their restaurant. What a great lamb I had! It was not only tasty but it was beautifully presented too. When it comes to location, the location of this hotel is unbeatable. Overall, a lovely experience. If I ever go back to Tallinn, I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Reg73
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014

My wife and I had a very good experience at nórdica hotel. It is modern, comfortable and its staff is very friendly. It is close to old town,a 10 minutes walk. Special thanks to Marco , head of restaurant, who did all possible and impossible things to make us happy. Hope to come back soon.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
NordicHotelsOU, General Manager at Nordic Hotel Forum, responded to this review, 29 August 2014
Dear Eduardo Steiner,

Thank you for taking time to write your comments. We have passed all your kind words describing the quality of service you received during your stay to our team members. Special acknowledgment went to Marco, he remembered you well and he sends his best regards.
Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Wishing you well

Feliks Mägus
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

The room we were assigned had a sewer gas smell in the bathroom. It took several minutes of arguing with the front desk staff to get them to move us (they initially claimed that there were no other rooms available).

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Barry S
Dear Guest Papagalepa,

Thank you for your review. I understand your un-satisfaction regarding the room move. Hotel was fully booked at that day and it took few minutes to wait until hotel system showed availability of clean rooms. I want to apologize for the inconvenience and hope that I will have the chance to welcome you back soon at Nordic Hotel Forum.

Wishing you well,
Feliks Mägus
England
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

A week at the Nordic Forum was just right for a relaxing break for my son and I. Centrally located for the Old Town and all it's delights, a comfortable, clean room was very welcome for our tired feet. The breakfasts are amazing, catering for all tastes, reception staff all friendly and helpful. Late night bar relaxing. The only slight criticism is the spa area, not as nice as the photos. Small and the floor was so wet and slippy, all could do with a bit of updating. All in all though, a great hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family