1,901 results
All reviewstop floorrelax centerold towngreat hotelsmall gymswimming poolglass wallexcellent locationlobby barspa areaviru gaterooms are modernsteam saunabig hotelbreakfast buffetbusiness tripshopping mall
Reviewed 9 September 2009

The hotel has very good location, the rooms are very nice.
I used t he room service for a dinner: it was really excellent food and very impressive presentation, from far the best dinner I ever had in an hotel room.

Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2009

Stayed one night in Nordic Forum. Our group had two standard rooms and one suite. All rooms were nice, clean and roomy. Air conditioning worked perfectly. My experience was that it was very quiet and peaceful night, slept very well. Breakfast was good and delicious, it was a busy Sunday morning, but no lines or rush. Relax center was also nice experience, pool, jacuzzi and two saunas with grat views, nice extra thing in this hotel. Only one minus, Bathrobes and slippers were available only in suite, not in standard rooms. Rooms facing Viru-hotel might be a bit noisy. Upper floors are better.
Check-in can be painful, ferries from Finland bring loads of people in certian times, there was rather long lines in recption. Standard rates are a bit high, but I found that good deals are available.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 August 2009

I had book a stay at Uniquestay Mihkli,in Tallinn.As they were overbooked,I was sent to the Nordic Hotel Forum.It was a nice change!The hotel is very well located,on the edge of Old Town (5 min walking), and in good situation for the ferries,buses (2min from bus station) and the beautiful Kadriorg park.It's a new hotel.My room was facing the street and a wall full size window.Nice bathroom, flat tv, wireless net,swimming pool with jacuzzi on the last floor.You can only giva a 2nd tought about the decor taste...But,perfection doesn't exist. For me it was the best value hotel

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 July 2009

I stayed here for two nights in the winter with my boyfriend. For us it was a very luxurious hotel outside and inside, and it has a great location just outside the old town wall.

I liked the modern, glass architecture of the building and the trendy interior design. Compared to Finland, they have a less conformist attitude towards design in Estonia, so some of their solutions appeared even a bit humorous to me, like the grass & stone path print in the fitted carpet of the corridor. I did like the glass wall in the bathroom, but it can be uncomfortable if you're not travelling with your spouse but someone else. TV voices in the bathroom was a strange experience, and we didn't find out how to turn them off.

The room was very clean, trendy, quiet and comfortable, and we had a great view over the town even though the room was on the backside of the building. There was a versatile buffet breakfast. The staff was modest but friendly, and I appreciated that they let us keep our room for some extra hours without any fee.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2009

Just been back a few days from Tallin, its OK, we have been to Prague and we both said it was better, but thats only my view.
the hotel however was perfect, very good service, clean rooms, great big showers, top end fixtures and fittings,bathrobes and slippers just about all you expect for the money, so if you have already booked it, top choice, you will not be upset.

The breakfast was ok, nothing special and a bit of a daft way of setting it up, its a bit of a free for all. dont let it put you off i think they just want to please every pallet and every nation, and fail a bit, but you will find something to eat.

A few things you might need to know if its your first time in Tallin-

based on my exchange rate 16.36 EKK / £1

Taxi from airport to hotel 150EKK fixed price when we got there
Taxi from hotel to airport 105EKK on the meter, this price will change depending
on day or evening, we went back at 09:00, so i would suggest this option.

price of beer (SAKU) 50cl
Main square of old town, sat outside nice place (you know what i mean)
most about 50EKK------£3
one was 75EKK ---------£4.58(ouch) opposite the flower stalls
best pub, walk outside hotel, go left past steak house go over the road crossings
walk past Apple computer shop and walk 100yards to the pub with outside seating area
beer was 35EKK---------£2.13
cocktails 2 for 1 offer all night about 90EKK----£5.70 for the 2
the tom collins was nice,

Food was ok in the restaurants, average bill for 2 people with
a drink no starters, 500EKK-----------£30

We did go for a curry, yes i know we go all the way to Tallin and we had a curry
typical of a tourist, but it was the last day and as i said the other food was ok nothing special, anyway the curry was amazing, the best meal in Tallin
walk out of hotel turn right, go past the flower stands in the old town and you come to 2
towers, turn right and walk for about 5mins, you will see a sign on the left hand wall which says haus the restaurant is up that ally on the right
PS have the tandoori lamb to start, wow they are great.
it was 830EKK----£50
but we had a feast for 2 and drinks, etc, worth every penny..

hope the info helps