1,912 results
All reviews top floor relax center old town great hotel small gym swimming pool glass wall excellent location lobby bar spa area viru gate rooms are modern steam sauna big hotel breakfast buffet business trip shopping mall
Reviewed 2 November 2009

I spent one night in the hotel with my mother and my 18-month -old son and can warmly recommend it to everybody.
The room was nice and clean, as the whole hotel.Staff was very nice and helpful, we even got a water boiler to our room to warm up the babys bottle!

All in all, I can recommend this hotel to families w/kids and we will definitely come back!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2009

Nice hotel, nice staff, great location! Sunset over Tallinn's Old Town from the hotel's swimming pool is priceless!! A++

Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2009

The hotel has very good location, the rooms are very nice.
I used t he room service for a dinner: it was really excellent food and very impressive presentation, from far the best dinner I ever had in an hotel room.

Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2009

Stayed one night in Nordic Forum. Our group had two standard rooms and one suite. All rooms were nice, clean and roomy. Air conditioning worked perfectly. My experience was that it was very quiet and peaceful night, slept very well. Breakfast was good and delicious, it was a busy Sunday morning, but no lines or rush. Relax center was also nice experience, pool, jacuzzi and two saunas with grat views, nice extra thing in this hotel. Only one minus, Bathrobes and slippers were available only in suite, not in standard rooms. Rooms facing Viru-hotel might be a bit noisy. Upper floors are better.
Check-in can be painful, ferries from Finland bring loads of people in certian times, there was rather long lines in recption. Standard rates are a bit high, but I found that good deals are available.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 August 2009

I had book a stay at Uniquestay Mihkli,in Tallinn.As they were overbooked,I was sent to the Nordic Hotel Forum.It was a nice change!The hotel is very well located,on the edge of Old Town (5 min walking), and in good situation for the ferries,buses (2min from bus station) and the beautiful Kadriorg park.It's a new hotel.My room was facing the street and a wall full size window.Nice bathroom, flat tv, wireless net,swimming pool with jacuzzi on the last floor.You can only giva a 2nd tought about the decor taste...But,perfection doesn't exist. For me it was the best value hotel

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled solo