1) very central location - close both to the beach and to the main promenade zone with local shops and restaurants.
2) our room was quite spacious
3) buffet breakfast superb
4) 2 on the ground restaurants wher we had dinner a couple of times - excellent - food, service, interior design
5) personnel frnendly and helpful
1) bathroom facilities in need of renovation
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baltic Beach Hotel & SPA is nestled on the shore of the Gulf of Riga in the dune area and is adjacent to the well-maintained private beach with full guest service. Thanks to its ideal location in centre of Jurmala, easy reach of Riga’s premier attractions, and being 15 minutes away from the international airport, the hotel became the preferred destination for many travellers. It boasts 165 elegant guest rooms, many with fantastic sea views and private balconies. Only here, at Baltic Beach Hotel & SPA, guests have a unique opportunity to enjoy the sound of waves from the open window of their rooms. For those who love sunbathing, hotel offers direct access to its private sandy beach, equipped with comfortable large sun beds and parasols. Chilled cocktails, summer salads and fresh meat from the grill - all offered directly on the beach at the summer Beach Bar & Grill. One of the largest spa centres in Northern Europe - the certified medical Baltic Beach SPA – is the hotel’s unique facility. It has over 4.810-m2 area and offers more than 400 treatments & relaxation options – all are tailored to individual needs of each customer. Guests have the opportunity to experience authentic Russian bath with its healthy body treatments or relax in the saunas of water complex the Garden. Gym with cardio- and heavyweight machines as well as 25-m sea-water-pool is also available onsite. Fine-dining and gourmet dinners are an integral part of hotel services. Guests can enjoy lunch or dinner in the cosy Italian Restaurant il Sole or have an elegant evening accompanied by live-piano music at Caviar Club Restaurant. In summer guests can enjoy raw oyster bar and sushi menu at the Seafood and Oyster Terrace. All restaurants have stunning panoramic view over the Gulf of Riga. At Baltic Beach Hotel & SPA, our team offers everything you expect and even more. It is always important to us to make sure that you receive the best deals and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Baltic Beach Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Baltic Beach
- Baltic Beach Hotel