1,652 results
All reviews old town modern hotel great hotel beautiful park business trip free wifi breakfast buffet good size business room skyline bar perfect stay art nouveau district comfortable beds excellent location mini bar rooms are large freedom monument
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Rooms are clean although I do not like the style of a rather open bathroom. The bed was very soft - too soft for my taste.
Service was always nice, breakfast was good, did not try any other food or drinks. Bus and tram can easily be reached and a nice park is right in front of the hotel. Walking to old town takes about 15 minutes.

Stayed: June 2018
Alona S, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Elizabete Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear Anika,

My pleasure to see your review on the TripAdvisor! Thank you so much for taking time! I am happy to know that you were satisfied with your stay yet some of the aspects could have gone smoother. May I inform you for the next occasions that we offer a coocnut toppers for the guests who might not find our beds too comfy. Aso, we have rooms of a different design - we can assign you one with a closed bathroom shall you request one! My team and I look forward to welcoming you back!

With best wishes,
Guest Relations Representative

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu

Reviewed 17 June 2018

A modern hotel that fits into the environment around in a way that its brother upmthe road certainly does not.A great breakfast as you would expect and a well equipped room. We had to prompt the replacement of sundries but otherwise all was fine and we'd go again

Room Tip: the inward facing atrium rooms are very quiet
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Alona S, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Elizabete Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear 490theos,

It's the greatest compliment we can get - that you would choose our hotel again! I thank you for the feedback and please, do not heistate to contact me directly for any queries you might have in regards to the upcoming visits!

With warmest greetings,
Guest Relations Representative

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu

Reviewed 15 June 2018

I didn't know what to expect from Elizabete, really, even though I was staying at Ridzene, Latvija in Riga before many times. But boy, I was surprised, in a good way. I just skip that part about great location, etc., because nothing you can add, when the hotel is located in the heart of Riga, but everything was perfect, and starting from the greeting, room, breakfast. When I left this hotel, I've got some very warm feeling about this hotel, and I'm really intrigued to stay at this place more times when I'm on business trips in Riga.

Room Tip: Any, because the location and view through the windows are great

Dear Dainius,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review about the Radisson Blu Elizabete hotel. Words cannot express how proud I am to read your feedback as it shows that we indded do a good job! I am really hoping to see you back with us soon on your next business trip and presonally greet you!

With best wishes,