“nice pub in Riga”

Cuisines: Belgian, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I`ve been there a couple times before for drinks, for proper beer, and I`ve decided to try something from their menu. I ate spicy sausage ( half of meter) served with potato salad and leaves. Taste was very good and really enjoyed. Service was smooth, friendly and welcome. If I will get a chance to visit this place again I will come back.

1  Thank Damien666_13

Reviewed 16 September 2013

A pleasant Belgian venue in Riga Old Town. Cosy atmosphere. There is an outdoor terrace in summer time. Impressive selection of Belgian beers on tap. If you prefer strong Belgian beer this is definitely a place to visit. The food was fresh and very good. On the contrary, the service was too slow, despite the fact that the place was half-empty.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

In case you plan holidays in Riga, strongly recommend you to visit Bon Vivant pub. Definitely the biggest choice of belgian beers in Riga. All at once ! Fresh food, excellent atmosphere, perfect service and the best beer. Very positive memories of Riga and belgian beer in Bon -Vivant.

1  Thank Zmurka180
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Authentic feel to this Belgian restaurant / bar, waiter was helpful, polite and efficient, beer choice was huge and what we selected excellent; fresh! Food range too was wide and our options taken really tasty. Definitely recommended for casual family dining and not too pricy either.

Reviewed 21 May 2013 via mobile

I only wished I had found this place earlier than my last night in Riga!

The beer selection is vast, the service friendly and by the look of it the people like the food too.

If I am back in Riga this place will be top of my list for a return visit - one evening does not appear to do it justice.

1  Thank RealHoltyboy