“The most elegant apartment in Riga!”
Review of Baltic Suites

Baltic Suites
Ranked #31 of 146 Speciality Lodging in Riga
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I had used Trip Advisor to find Baltic Suites and made my decision based on the positive reviews; I can now confirm they are true!
The apartment was nice and elegant, every room was designed with a traditional Italian style. The host, Dace, was very sweet and attentive. She gave me a lot of information about the city, and was very helpful in telling me the best places to go. The location of the apartment allowed me to get around Riga easily as the public transport was all within walking distance. I will definitely be visiting Riga again, and I would highly recommend anybody going to the city to use Baltic Suites.

Room Tip: I have not seen the other apartments of Baltic Suites.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Baltic Suites

Reviewed 16 October 2013

We stayed in Baltic Suites one week. It's a good apartments, you'll have everything what you need. First I would like to say about wonderful staff and service. We forgot one plastic box for apple and it was very important box for our child. Staff of Baltic Suites sent to us by post. It was clean apartment. All people are different. For us the bed was too hard and location...strange street with strange people...

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2013

My friends and I booked three of these apartments for our trip to Riga. All of the apartments were extremely clean, comfortable and furnished to a high standard. The sofa beds were of very good quality and those who slept on them said they were just as a comfortable as a normal bed. The apartments are in quiet part of the city with a convenience store and coffee bars a couple of minutes walk away. Ten minutes walking gets you into the City, another ten minutes across some beautiful parks and you're in the charming environs of the Old Town. The booking process (direct) was very straightforward and efficient. The manager could not have been more helpful arranging airport collection and drop-off for us at a very reasonable cost. If you're looking for a comfortable, stylish and convenient base for exploring Riga - look no further!

Room Tip: Two of the apartments (Opera and Jugenstil?) share a common entrance corridor which makes for a good...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank David A
Reviewed 25 March 2013

My daugthers have both had to travel to Riga in the past and have both stayed in these apartments. Though I was weary about trying an apartment opposed to a hotel, I am so glad that I went with Baltic Suites. The Opera Apartment was beautifully decorated and gave you a sense of welcome and being at home. It had everything that you could possible need and the location was perfect. After finishing with my business meetings, I was able to easily get to the center of Riga and see everything that it had to offer. It was a unique experience that I wold suggest to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2013

My sister recently travelled to Riga and suggested these apartments for when my boyfriend and I were to travel there as well. The apartments were definitely everything plus more that my sister said. It was perfect location, the apartment itself was beautiful and wonderfully decorated, and the staff excelled in being friendly and helpful. Riga is a beautiful city and with such perfect accomodations I will be travelling there more often!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2012

We spent a week here and the studio was the perfect place for us. The studio was modern, well-equipped, clean, and elegant. The location is convenient to Old Town with a 10-15 minute walk. Also, there are two supermarkets close by (Rimi at the train station, and Stockmann a block away), which make it super easy for self-catering. The train and bus station are as easy walk so transport isn't a problem. Dace, the manager was very pleasant, helpful, and attentive to our needs, and the wifi was fast and stable.

Bottom line: we spent 3 weeks in the Baltic States and this was our best apartment experience. If you stay here, you will have a pleasant and convenient stay.

Room Tip: After looking at the floorplans available, we chose room #2 because it had two windows and was on th...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2010

Baltic Suites apartments were a Great discovery for me!
Visiting Riga at least once per month for my work. So, it's easy to count HOW many hotels, apartments in Riga I have already visited! :)
After staying at Baltic Suites I can say without any doubts - that is my place in Riga.
Elegant, comfortable, super clean, extremely quiet, with wireless internet in every corner. Very positive impressions about everything.
So, based on my experience, Baltic Suites are the BEST apartments in Riga!

Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business