and 1 more site!
Gallery Park Hotel & Spa, a Chateaux & Hotels Collection
Ranked #11 of 109 Hotels in Riga
“Brilliant Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

One of the best hotels we have ever stayed in . On a two centre holiday it was wonderful at the end of the holiday to come back "home" to the Gallery Park. Beautiful rooms ,wonderful food but best of all everyone on the staff did everything they could possibly do to to make our stay perfect. We all look forward to going back one day soon.

Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jonathan M
GalleryParkHotelRiga, Front Office Manager at Gallery Park Hotel & Spa, a Chateaux & Hotels Collection, responded to this review, 4 September 2013
Thank you for your positive review. Making connections with every guests is our priority and I am glad to hear that we achieved this with you. Thank you for your praise and we look forward to welcoming you again.
Sincerely

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Riga, Latvia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

We had spent a wedding night at the Gallery Park. We arrived just before midnight and were very nicely greeted. The staff helped us with the flowers and they told us that they have upgraded us to the most romantic room in the hotel (201) as that was considered the most appropriate and often chosen by guests for such occasions.

We were very happy as we had booked a regular room. When we entered the room, it had fruit and chocolates, and a heart of rose pentals placed on the bed – very touchy and bathroom had a nice bid window over the park! Also they suggested that we have in -room breakfast tomorrow and asked for our special wishes!

Great and attentive service! The beds and Frette linen the best!

Recommend this place to consider for such occasions.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Einars S
Thank you for taking time to write us positive feedback. It is music to our ears to hear that we provided you with professional service and excellent product. We remain at your service until your next visit.
Princeton, NJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

This hotel is an elegant throwback to another time. Dark wood paneling and quiet, elegant spacious rooms. The bedding is really nice and we had a pretty corner room facing the street on the second floor. Breakfast was also included in our stay and it was absolutely delicious. If you are looking to visit Riga, definitely consider booking here. A few reasons why...because not only is it close to the old town, it is next to a neighborhood of beautiful Art Nouveau architecture which you may not see if you're closer to the old town. If you need to visit a pharmacy or nearby store, you're on a main street which is convenient. There's a gorgeous river nearby with beautiful miniature boats on the banks and many families spending time in this picturesque area. Walking back from the old town, we also came across a dancing contest which was fun to watch, we were lucky to see what the locals were doing. My significant other and I really enjoyed the reserved elegance of this property and the staff were very helpful and courteous. Unfortunately, one of us got sick (watch the tap water in Riga, pretty much the same scenario in the Baltics, so buy bottled water at a local store/pharmacy), but we were really impressed by the genuine concern of the staff to try and help us. Imants, a wonderfully attentive employee at the Park Gallery, made it a point to bring a special breakfast up to our room. Those little touches don't happen at just any hotel and the Park Gallery is known for catering to its clients. No, we weren't celebrities, but nonetheless we felt pampered by the staff. (Speaking of pampering, this hotel is also known for its spa, I only wish we had more time to have checked it out.) If you want to enjoy beautiful Riga at an affordably priced, top-tier hotel, Park Gallery is a definite must.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank worlditraveler
Guest satisfaction is our number one priority and by reading your review, I am glad to notice that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you so much for your review and I will share it with our staff.
Sincerely
Riga, Latvia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013

Hotel:

I've spent the most amazing vacation in this hotel, I really enjoyed it. Big thank you to everyone in the wonderful staff for making my stay so pleasant. Looking forward to coming back!

Restaurant:

Delicious food, exquisite interior and attentive staff. Oh, how I miss my long dinners with my dearest friends. Wait for me, I'm coming back as soon as I can!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Victoria F
GalleryParkHotelRiga, Front Office Manager at Gallery Park Hotel & Spa, a Chateaux & Hotels Collection, responded to this review, 20 August 2013
Thank you for the great review and for posting it on Trip Advisor! We appreciate this and I will share this with our entire team. Thank you for staying with us, and please hurry back soon!

Best Regards from Riga
Helsinki, Finland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

I stay in Gallery Park Hotel every time when I visit Riga,usually for 2-3 days several times a year.The staff knows me and sometimes I get an upgrade there. It's so kind of them!
It's situated in the Riga centre. There are all I need.
My last visit was with my family and we had 2-bedrooms suite. It's big and convinient, my children liked the toys which were as a gifts for them from the hotel. They even took these toys home and have being playing with them 2 weeks already.
We visited a swimming pool in the SPA area (underground floor), it's not very big but very safety for children!
A very good breakfast, we asked to cook special meal for the children which, of course, was not in the menu. And they have cooked everything very well!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank sont_eric
Thank you very much for good words regarding your stay at the Gallery park Hotel, Riga!
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you soon.

Best Regards from Riga!
Munich, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

Everything was great! A perfect weekend at a fantastic hotel!
1.It's centrally located -excellent location for shopping, excursions and restaurants. This all meant we didn't have to travel far for what we wanted. It's in 3 min.walking distance from the Old town and Jugendstyle district.
2.Breakfast service and food were outstanding ( a la carte menu with freshly-cooked meal). I took meat plate and crock-madame sandwich with fried eggs on the top. It's much better to get a whole plate with FRESH few kinds of ham and meat sliced especially for me than to take dry pieces of ham from buffet as it is in the majotity of the hotels.
3.The rooms are spacious, stylish and clean. High ceiling, unusual nice colour of the walls!
4.Very professional and friendly staff. Everyone speaks English what is not often in other not-English speaking countries. I even heard that the front-desk girl spoke Spanish to one of the guest.
5.Very much value for money!
6. I could go on and on, but put simply, we had the most pleasurable and memorable stay at the hotel!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Robert H
GalleryParkHotelRiga, Front Office Manager at Gallery Park Hotel & Spa, a Chateaux & Hotels Collection, responded to this review, 13 August 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your kind comments. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and liked the food we serve! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
With Kind Regards from Gallery Park Hotel, Riga.
Vilnius, Lithuania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

I stay in this hotel 3-4 times in a year when I have my business trips to Riga. I like it very much for it's cenral location and impeccable service. Every time they give me my favorite room on the third floor (303) and It's valuable for me. The room is big, the bed is absolutely perfect with the best mattress and bed linen.
The breakfast has a big selection of hot meal and appetizers, it's very tasty.
There are sauna, swimming pool and SPA. But unfortunately I don't have enough time to use all their resources because of a lack of time. Hope to do it in my next trip to Riga to Gallery Park Hotel.

Room Tip: Room 303 on the 3 floor.