Well as a first timer in Latvia and being an Irish person and a rugby
Weekend, I thought where other than an Irish bar to watch it , Well I was so so wrong .
1) The pub theme was no more Irish than i am going to win gold in the Olympics
2) Reading other comments on trip advisor about the GREAT staff , well I'm sorry they were all off tonight or the good staff only work Summer time because not one out of the 5/6 staff could smile or string a two sentence conversation (we are good at talking in Ireland I'm told )
3) For an Irish bar I think I'd say we should watch our native country on TV in English not FRENCH
4) The Beer is much colder and better priced in every other bar we tried
5) Stay away, go to local bars at all costs, more friendly and better prices/quality of bars elsewhere in the city......
6) Also reading other comments the English seem to claim this as there own bar, I agree this is more English bar than Irish
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.