“The atmosphere and waitress is worth the visit.”
Review of Pomodoro Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

Pomodoro Italian Restaurant
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2013

My husband thought his veal was great. I thought the pizza fine, but sitting outside in perfect weather on this side street amidst lovely buildings without the boisterous crowds made for a romantic, relaxed evening. Very good service.

Reviewed 21 May 2013

one of the best food I have ever eaten! And it was not an italian cook in the kitchen, but a russan one! Hahhahaha I immediatly told this to all my cousins back home in Italy!

many thanks guys
(If I had enough time, I would have eaten there until death!! hahah)

1  Thank Miro4
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Good Italian food but I missed Italian beer
They only had local beer on the tap.
The waitress showed complete disinterest in the customer and should probably be working some where else.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

Have been there twice and really enjoy their pizzas. Very thin and outhenthic Italian. Nice that they also serve grissini before meal for free. Frutti di mare pizza is excelent.

1  Thank Madara M
Reviewed 24 March 2013

We visited in February on a quiet Tuesday night. A little off the beaten track but worth finding. There was no specific children's menu for my 5 year old daughter so my wife decided to share her huge pizza. We also had a plate of mixed meats to start which went down well with a carafe of their local and very reasonable house red. Whilst the place lacked a little atmosphere (not very busy) we put this down to the weather and it effectively been the start of the week. Overall the food was delicious and a welcome change to some of the traditional Latvian food that was on offer in other restaurants. We would recommend and definitely go back again.