“great food”

Ranked #13 of 1,051 Restaurants in Riga
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

great fresh food and atmosphere. cream vegetable soup was awesome. make sure you bring cash as they dont accept cards

Write a ReviewReviews (1,671)

Reviewed 5 December 2013

went her for dinner three times over a period of 2 months.
Always good food, nice service and nice interior.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Fantastic location, small and nice restaurant. Excellent service, and very good food. We had a Perfect birthday dinner there.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

I go to Riga often and this time found this gem of a restaurant I had walked past it mant times but never went in to it.It is in a side street in the Old Town.If you looking for quality quantity at reasonable prices this is it.The food is 5 star.The staff there cannot do enough for you to make your meal complete.
There is Dace the waitress a beautiful friendly proffesional waitress who will loook after you throughout your meat seeing that you dont want for anything.Then there are the two barmen Renars and euris again two very friendly professional barmen who can make you any drink you want.I just cannot rate this restaurant high enough or the friendlyness of the staff 10 out 10..Will be back in Riga again in a few months and cant wait to visit there again.
Dont waste your time or money looking anywhere else.If I can help you with anything you want to know about Riga I can help you
Albert

1  Thank thedancerman
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We sought this restaurant out as it had had good reviews and found it at lunchtime so we had a drink and booked a table for the evening. When we arrived and were seated the restaurant was full; it probably held around 30 covers. We all had different starters and whilst I don't normally go for soup I tried the lamb and ginger; it was intense, superb. All of us were also delighted with the mains; I had tuna which was excellent. There was no room for sweets but we did have liqueurs and coffees. Service was 1st class - very professional; not too quick and not too slow. Definitely one of the best restaurants I have eaten in anywhere - highly recommended.

1  Thank midlandvoyager