“Lovely food, reservation required!”
Review of Domini Canes

Domini Canes
Ranked #11 of 1,166 Restaurants in Riga
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

We visited on a Monday evening hoping for a table but were unable to get in without a reservation. Having made a reservation for another evening, we had a lovely meal here. Our food was delicious, the service was very polite and the bill much less than we expected. I would recommend this restaurant to couples and groups of adults but we didn’t see any families here.

1  Thank Jenny O
Write a ReviewReviews (1,843)

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

The first evening in Ryga we decided to try this restaurant. Next two tried some orher places, but none of them were close to that one. So we came back again. Great service, excellent meal, cozy place. No doubt - recommend!

1  Thank Justė K
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

We managed to get a table without reservation, since it was early Tuesday evening. Small and cosy restaurant with great service. I wasn't totally pleased with my lamb, but the selection was my mistake. My wife had an ok steak. Wine was brilliant and desserts quite ok, not perfect thou.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Beautifully presented and delicious meal; filet steak was huge and very reasonably priced; wine was a bit pricey but a very cosy atmosphere and friendly staff .

1  Thank sarah_clarke55
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

They are really trying to be modern. My starters and main was nice. My partners main course was a bit of a let down. We were sat by the door which was chilly but comfortable(ish) this was mainly due to a booking of 8-10 that never showed up.
It’s a shame as they turned lots of people away.
I wouldn’t return but glad I went though