“The best !”

ESPA Riga
Ranked #1 of 54 Spas & Wellness in Riga
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: ESPA Riga is the largest five-star spa in the Baltic and Scandinavian region, offering an exclusive five star facility with luxurious interior design finishes, warm amber tones and an architectural central feature staircase embellished with a beautiful lighting sculpture from the renowned designer Eva Menz. The six floor spa has been uniquely tailored to provide a genuinely holistic and restorative experience for each guest and member.
London
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“The best !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2012

Espa as expected is flawless from the moment you walk in. Had a 1/2 day ritual, facial and massage for my partner and myself, ended up staying for 6 hours. 6th floor is the business and only admitted with a treatment to use the facilities.
Only gripe was when on leaving the changing room, the miserable towel attendant insisted that I return the towel, robe and flip flops that I had left in the changing room. When I am spending what she earns in a month, she should think twice when asking abruptly without a smile. A smile goes a long way with anyone !

Visited April 2012
1 Thank cosmicroy

• Finnish first
Oslo, Norway
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Very good experience!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2012

My husband and I spent some hours in Espa Riga and had a really relaxing and enjoyable time there. As mentioned in other reviews I also have had some bad experiences with the reception staff at former visits, but this time everything was perfect. We were friendly greeted and taken care of. We spent 1 1/2 hours in the spa area before treatments. There is only one pool (outdoor) and only three different saunas, but everything is clean and delicate. As we were there on a Friday morning, we had the whole area almost to ourselves. The treatments (facial for me and massage for my husband) were really good and relaxing, and the staff was professional and seemed interested in doing their best for us. We would both recommend visiting Espa Riga as a part of a visit to Riga.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank akla
ESPA_Riga, Sales & marketing coordinator at ESPA Riga, responded to this review, 25 April 2012
Dear Akla,

We really appreciate for taking your time to share your feedback about visiting ESPA Riga with others.
We are very glad to read about your positive experience and that you enjoyed your relaxation in ESPA Riga. And we are pleased that you recommend our facilities and services to others!

We are looking forward to welcome you in ESPA Riga again!

Best regards,

ESPA Riga team
Fairhope, Alabama
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Wonderful Spa!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2012

I have actually been to ESPA quite a few times. It is the best in Riga. You are pampered from the minute you walk in the door. They offer numerous different treatments, their Swedish massage is my favorite. If you are in Riga and enjoy going to the spa, you must go to ESPA!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank hjgirl_99
Norway
93 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 184 helpful votes
“A great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2012

My sister and myself had booked the Winter Special Day Spa Offer at 75 LVL. From the moment we arrived, we were greeted at the reception by a nice man who showed us "the ropes" of the spa. We were then taken to the dressing room and given a bathrobe, two towels and slippers. The dressing room and the whole spa was very clean. We spent about an hour in the spa before the treatments, doing sauna, steamroom, showers and relaxing, and it was very nice. The treatments was very good and really relaxing. We also had a two course meal included, it was ok, good, not great.

Visited March 2012