Neiburgs Hotel
US$175
  • Pool
Bellevue Park Hotel Riga(Riga)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$112
US$114
US$89
  • Breakfast included
Rixwell Elefant Hotel(Riga)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$74
US$152
US$111
US$97
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Rixwell Old Riga Palace Hotel(Riga)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$140
US$136
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsart nouveau hotelgreat hotelsenior suiteold townstudio apartmentsmall kitchenettekitchen areastylish hotelrooms are spacioussauna and steam roomsitting roomperfect locationdome cathedralbreakfast buffethighly recommend this hotelquiet streetpublic areas
Reviewed 27 August 2013

We stayed this hotel for 3 nights in August. Our room was large with a small kitchen and a sitting area. It was a very stylish room as everyone commented. The view from the room was picture perfect. The hotel was close to everything, and the staff members were very well trained. One drawback: we used plates and cups. I washed them without detergent (still oily) and put them by the kitchen sink. They were not replaced. I was very surprised to see them sitting there without being cleaned or replaced until we left. But everything else was good and I recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Wagyuu
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I loved staying at this hotel. The location is ideal and close to everything. The room was large and spotlessly clean. It had a full kitchenette and sitting area, all for little old me. The staff is friendly and very helpful.

Two drawbacks: Even though I was up on the 5th floor I could hear street noise (talking and music) on Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday when I awoke at 5:30 am. The music comes from Dome Square which is just down the street. I sleep with white noise (from an app) so it didn't bother me too much.

Also, the buffet breakfast, while varied in choice, is not 5 star. I am used to Las Vegas buffets and this is not that. But it tasted good and was filling.

Aside from the noise issue I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Stayed for two nights at this funky chic boutique hotel.

Our lovely room was stylish and comfortable and the service was efficient and friendly.

Perfect location in the Old Town

Good value too

Only downside was that it was rather noisy at night but that is an inevitable consequence of the central location

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RogerBristolUK
Reviewed 11 August 2013

This hotel is housed in one of the most beautiful Art Deco buildings in a beautiful city; inside it has Art Deco touches, especially in the public areas (we loved the lettering used throughout) but the bedrooms are rather more modern, and were extremely comfortable and well fitted out.

Friendly staff, a good restaurant and great location make this one well worth choosing!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mandi B
Reviewed 11 August 2013

This hotel is located in old town. It's easy to find and cute cafes are right outside your door.

The hotel presents itself as a luxury hotel and this simply isn't the case. It appears to be when you first arrive, with a great location, wonderful lobby, and beautiful restaurant. But when you get to the rooms you see where they fall short.

On the plus side, the rooms are big (mine was about 34 sq meters). And the bathroom was very nice, with a large mirror, excellent lighting, and a wonderful shaving mirror. They also offer a nice decently equipped kitchenette.

But the furniture in the room is old, some of it chipped and damaged. The beds are 2 twins pushed together with separate duvets. The beds are very hard. The pillows are firm and bumpy. They have a work desk, but there are no outlets. The desk was pushed up against an old heater (I suppose to hide it). The furniture in the room has a cheap feel to it. And this hotel is not cheap. My room had a little courtyard view that did not offer much natural light and had a view of the wall and the room across from the courtyard. Try to get a room on the 3rd floor or above to get more light.

I don't agree with the current super high ratings on TripAdvisor. While I was not dissatisfied with my stay here - I wouldn't stay here again. There are better luxury options in Riga.

Room Tip: Go 3rd floor or higher to get natural light.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Turmeric94, Director of Sales at Neiburgs Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2013

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your opinion. We are very sorry you didn't enjoy staying with us. Still we would like to inform that the project of Neiburgs Hotel have got the main prize for the best reconstruction of a historical building in Latvia 2010 and the main prize for the best interior design of a public building.

Here is a short information about the brands used at Neiburgs Hotel interior:
Lamps from Artemide in apartments;
Sofas in apartments from Alberto Salotti;
Best quality beds in the apartments from FBF bed and more, Germany;
Heaters - Bohemia Cast Iron Wet System Radiators in the whole building;
Moooi "Dear Ingo" lamps in the restaurant;
ZAVA - lamps in library or lounge;
Lamps also from Zero, Zava, .sce, XAL, Modular;