“The worst restaurant in whole Riga...”
Review of Cili Pica

Cili Pica
Ranked #716 of 1,061 Restaurants in Riga
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A meeting place the same - "Čili Pica""Čili Pica" pizzeria built a modern functional style to create a enjoyable and cozy atmosphere, which would be equally suitable for office workers to lunch, students and families with children to have a meal."Čili Pica" supply all kinds of dishes for every gourmet - pizzas, salads and soups, pasta, Italian style, main corses, pancakes and dumplings, kebabs, sushi, desserts and cakes,as well as cocktails and healthy juices.You will always meet smiling waiters and quality food - Come and enjoy!
Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

Ok, the headline might sound a bit dramatic, but I'm actually at the restaurant writing this review quite frustrated because I was just treated as a "nobody" by the restaurant manager. My sister and I ordered two small pizzas and one calzone, and about 30 seconds after we gave order, we asked if we could cancel the calzone because that would be too much food for us. The manager came to us and she started th dialogue by saying that they were NOT McDonald's and we couldn't just cancel the food after we've ordered it. I tried to explain that I asked if we could cancel only 30 seconds or so after we gave the order, and the repeted herself by saying that they were not McDonald's with an attitude thay clearly showed that she didn't care for her customers. She was very grumpy and didn't show any sign of empathy. Now, the ironic thing here is that we went first to McDonald's to ask where the find Cili Pica because we wanted to try something else than the burger you can get everywhere...I hope that they treat their customers better normally, because after this really little incident, I'd not spend another penny at this restaurant.

1  Thank AnonymousNorway

Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

Its a nice place with green surroundings and a cosy terrace. But the waiter had us waiting for a long time and obviously forgot to bring the dishes, since they were microwaved when they finally arrived. Guess it depends on the waiter you get if it is worth to eat there.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

The pizza was nothing special and the service was okay, the terrace was really nice and the location couldn’t be better.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

When I went to Riga, I just ate pizza and pelmeni. Although We sit outside, Serving was very fast. I ate here almost the most delicious pizza in Riga. I advice 30 cm Ciao Ciao pizza and local beer "Aldonis Pilzener"

Reviewed 6 July 2013

My family and I ate here for lunch on a Tuesday afternoon. The menu is in three languages - Latvian, Russian and English. Menu sections include Pasta, Pancakes, Pizza, Main Courses, Desserts, Drinks, Salads, Soups, Snacks, and Dumplings.

Pizza types are: thick pizzas, vegetarian pizzas, pizzas with seafood, pizzas with poultry, pizzas with beef, pizzas with pork, pizzas with minced meat, and assorted pizzas.

We ordered pizzas and a dumpling dish. Service is typical with most restaurant service in the country. Staff does not check on you to ensure the meal is OK., and food is served slowly. We had to flag down our waitress to get the check. However, this is the type of service we have received in general during our stay in Riga.

Restaurant is on Twitter and Facebook, and the restaurant website is: www.cili.lv

Food was only average. Pizza reminded me of a Cici's Pizza or Pistol Pete's Pizza in the United States. The dumplings did not have much flavor. We probably would not return here.