“Really interesting bike tour!”

Riga Bike Tours & Rent
Book In Advance
More Info
US$17.95*
and up
Riga Daily Bike Tour
Ranked #4 of 41 Outdoor Activities in Riga
More attraction details
Owner description: Riga's best Bike tour and rental company, located right in the heart of the Old Town. We offer guided tours by bike, aimed at getting out and exploring the beautiful and alternative parts of the city. Our guides are licensed, funny, knowledgeable and, most of all, passionate about Riga. Quality City, Mountain and Trekking bikes are available for rent all year round, and we have plenty of maps and information in our shop to help you get the most out of your time in the city. Quiet, green and totally flat, Riga is the perfect city to explore by bike. Contact us to find out how to join a tour or rent a bike.
Reviewed 18 June 2013

I really recommend Riga Bike Tours. Two friends and I spent a happy afternoon cruising around with our guide Marcus. He was an absolute wealth of information about Riga and Latvia. We left the tour feeling like we'd really seen Riga, not just the Old Town. And, personally, I just fell in love with all of the old wooden houses on the outskirts. The whole place feels like something out of the American Wild West.

James in the office also gave us some tremendous tips for good places to eat.

Reviewed 12 June 2013

I did both the 12pm and 3pm tour with Riga Bike Tours.

For the 12pm tour I was lucky enough to be on my own and have James as my guide - really excellent tour of the posh side of life over the river, and the green areas of the city. Beautiful houses and architecture make up part of this tour.

The 3pm tour was all about the russian areas and the Jewish Ghetto and cemetery, and this time there were 3 other people on the tour - a really nice size. James was once again our guide, and he has a really super way of chatting through the history and culture without throwing information at you. We were quite a quick group, so stopped off on the way back for a quick refreshment before hitting the madness of the town centre.

I also rented a bike a did a self guided tour to Jurmala beach on a super sunny day. James and his team were very patient when I was trying to see if I could get more people for them to put on a tour to Jurmala, but in actual fact the self guided tour was fine - you can't really get lost!

I found the staff here really friendly and helpful, and they were super easy to deal with. The bikes are all in excellent condition, and you can really see that the staff take pride in the business, and enabling tourists to see the city by bicycle. I highly recommend this company for tours that show the real side of the city.

1  Thank CH5443
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Amazing 3 hour tour of the areas you would never expect to visit in Riga by a local guide. I was lucky myself being the only person to show up (I guess it was raining a little)... the tour was brilliant and really opened up my eyes to what Riga really is and I was extremely impressed with the detail of knowledge the guide had of the area and history :)

The guys have even helped me plan ideas for the rest of my trip to the outer cities of Sigulda and Tukums...

Reviewed 29 May 2013

I really enjoyed this bike tour. It went a bit further afield than I expected and explored some of the city away from the Old Town which was really interesting to hear about other places. I would have liked a bit more time to take photos, but that is just personal preference. The guys running the trip were great, really informative and helpful.

Reviewed 3 May 2013

Great trip and excellent guide from Australia. Good way to explore Riga and get a great insight into Riga history :)

1  Thank Andrea I