“Great way of exploring Riga!”

Riga Bike Tours & Rent
Ranked #3 of 43 Outdoor Activities in Riga
More attraction details
Owner description: Riga's best Bike tour and rental company, located right in the heart of the Old Town. We offer guided tours by bike, aimed at getting out and exploring the beautiful and alternative parts of the city. Our guides are licensed, funny, knowledgeable and, most of all, passionate about Riga. Quality City, Mountain and Trekking bikes are available for rent all year round, and we have plenty of maps and information in our shop to help you get the most out of your time in the city. Quiet, green and totally flat, Riga is the perfect city to explore by bike. Contact us to find out how to join a tour or rent a bike.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great way of exploring Riga!”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

We didn't really know what to do in Riga besides visiting the old center so we decided to go for a cycling tour. Hoping that we could see more of Riga as a whole.

Our guide James (who is British) took us away from his so called 'Disneyland' and gave us some very interesting views of other parts of the city. He took us along the riverbank and into the ghetto. We went through the new city centre and saw the Jugendstil and Art Nouveau buildings.

So all in all this was a great way of exploring Riga without only focusing on the old city centre!

I would most definitely recommend this tour to everyone!

1 Thank Roeland V

Perth, Australia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Riga bike tours - fantastic.”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I did two guided tours with Riga Bike Tours - Jurmala beach (6 hours) and a tour of the Moscow District and the Jewish Ghetto (2.5 hours). Both tours were so interesting, the guides were very knowledgable, Latvia is amazing, so both tours were fantastic. The bikes were comfy and strong and the guides have all tours necessary to fix any problems. Highly recommended.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Feliss2014
Dunstable, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Off the beaten track”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

This is an excellent way to explore Riga and hear some of its history. James was an excellent guide. He took us to less well known parts of Riga and was well informed about Riga's history. Good value for money. Highly recommended.

Visited May 2014
Dunstable, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“3 hour city tour”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Excellent tour round parts of Riga that you wouldn't find by yourself. James, the owner, is very knowledgeable about the city and is originally from the UK.

Thoroughly recommend and good value.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Barry E
Playa Del Rey, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great Day In Riga”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

My friend and I were planning a trip to Riga, Latvia.It was 1 of 6 destinations on this trip. We decided that we wanted to do a Bike Tour, while we were there. I emailed "Riga Bike Tours" and immediately heard back from a gentleman named James Eldridge, giving me all the information and updates. I was surprised how quickly he responded. During the course of our travels, we corresponded via email, for one week while I visited other countries. By the time I walked in the front door, I felt that I already knew him fairly well. I complimented him and his company for his communicative skills. We also met his co-worker named Marcus, who explained that he would be leading the tour, the following day. We then booked the tour, showed at 11:00am, and were given one of the best days ever. I highly recommend it for anyone that really wants to see Riga and learn some amazing history, without some of the boring dialogue, that sometimes comes with touring. One of the best days of the trip. Thank You James and Marcus, Regards, Johnny Herzberg, Los Angeles, California, USA

Visited September 2013