“Nothing special.”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Nothing special.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2013

For short coffe break it is okey. Has strange indoor furnishing. So it doesn't make this place comfortable or cozzy.

Visited October 2012

• Korean first
“Has soy milk”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2012

One of the few places that has soy milk. But even if you want to have your coffee there, they will give you a paper cup which generates a lot of paper waste since there is no recycling in Latvia. Although unlike Starbucks, they do not give you a discount if you bring your own cup, I always bring my own cup anyways as I don't like to use paper cups and if I am getting my coffee to go, I make sure to bring my tumbler. I also bring my own silverware if I am planning to get anything to eat because I don't like using plastic forks, etc which take forever to degrade and are causing huge plastic islands in the oceans. Moreover, if I am planning on getting any food to go I take my own tupperware because I really dislike styrofoam packages. Although for reheating food, one shouldn't put tupperware in the microwave but instead put the food on a plate because of tupperware leeches chemicals when exposed to high heat. I encourage everyone to bring their own cups and tumblers, etc so as not to create more waste.

• Visited October 2012
Riga, Latvia
“plastic plates plastic forks stench...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2012

haven't been to this one but have been to other chain shops around Riga! Coffee is good thou , atmosphere is ok but there is a problem with smelly air :D apparently owners did not want to spend money on refurbishing with good paints so the oil paint stinks so bad, mm not a pleasant environment to relax :D and cups for coffee are cheapo, plastic forks, and plates... na aa... i choose NOT! to go to this place.

• Visited December 2012
“A very nice café in central Riga”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

The café is really nice with very comfy sofas and armchairs. Really central, basically outside Galerija Centrs. The Almond Latte was really good and very reasonably priced, for a Londoner... Staff nice, although I didn't interact much. Free open wifi.

1 Thank Dalive87
MInehead
“Popular coffee chain”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2012

Pleasant alternative to western coffee chains such as Costa. Good coffee and cakes and other snacks.

Visited September 2012