“Interesting experince - Old style circus fun”

Rigas Cirks (Circo di Riga)
Ranked #3 of 10 Concerts & Shows in Riga
Manchester, England
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Interesting experince - Old style circus fun”
Reviewed 15 October 2012

After walking past the Circus building in city centre Riga we decided to go get a ticket. The nice old lady spoke no word of English, only Russian! But she was clearly used to this and just wrote down the dates for the next circus showings and the ticket prices. We got 2 tickets, It came to about 8-12 laht (I can't remember exactly) Yet to our surprise we were sat on the front row!

Now the front row meant you had, at times, a walrus sat on you and dribbling all over you! A monkey coming over to see you and all sorts of other animals and people! One 'scary' part was - the presenter, it was all in Latvian obviously, was picking out people from the audience at random! Being on the front row, and my girlfriend being the only Chinese person in the building I was dreading him picking me/us as my Latvian isn't good enough!! Luckily he didn't! Great evening at the Circus though!

Visited November 2011
2 Thank RigaFanUk

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
England
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Well worth going to see”
Reviewed 23 September 2012

I always take my Son to this circus when I am in town - but really enjoy it too - you are really close to the action and depending on the programme you can get up and close to all the action - I would say this is a must visit.

Visited September 2012