“Laura's Riga”

Travel Jam Guided Tours
Ranked #10 of 69 Tours in Riga
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Travel Jam's guided tours are the perfect insider's introduction to Riga. We offer a variety of private tours and day-trips, all of which are highly recommended by our clients. Discover Riga together with a fun and experienced local guide, and make your trip unforgettable!
Gdansk, Poland
“Laura's Riga”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

My title is not an incident. I was three times earlier in Riga at the business trip as always. And always I was walk alone. Actually, first time with tour guide Laura. During the tour we were explore main architectural sights: Old Town, Art. Nouveau district, warehouse area and panorama of Riga. Some of these places were known for me, but with Laura's companion, Riga became just diffrent place than before. First of all - as somebody mentioned - she has a deep knowlege in history and especially in art history. Besides, wide range of knowlede in past and present political situation not only in Latvia, but also in whole Baltic Region. Additionally she was all the time active and answered for our questions through all tour and our group from different countries felt very well. I would like personally - and on behalf of our group - to reccomend Laura and Travel Jam for anybody: groups like ours, for individual tours and for family. Only one was wrong - it was too short (only 3 hours). Thank you Laura once again !!!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Michal S

Montreal, Canada
“So helpful!”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

My trip to Riga would not have been the same without Edgars and Laura. These guys offer wonderful tours around the city, but they do so much more than that. They shared with me their best spots to taste/see/hear Latvia in the most authentic way. Priceless!

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Hipster Riga”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I had the honour to help organise a stag do for a friend in Riga. All in late 20ies and 30ies they were not up for the usual but wanted something a bit more authentic. I got in touch with Travel Jam and they tailored a day tour to our various needs and interests, helped with organising a few activities on the day after and gave advice for restaurants, bars, clubs and general practical tips you can only get from a true local.
I can't recommend them enough, they made my job so much easier and the weekend in Riga - a colourful, interesting and really memorable experience. You can't loose with them!

1 Thank Rolfeandco
Kouvola, Finland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Riga Old Town with Laura”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I was very lucky to have a very nice 2 hour tour of Riga Old Town with Laura. She gave me a very well though out "live documentary" on the history of Riga. Walking around by yourself, you can of course appreciate the beauty of the buildigns. But to have someone like Laura telling you the stories behind them, pointing out all the details, answering all your questions, and being very good company while doing that, was just amazing! The time flew by. I wished I didn't have a plane to catch.

I can very warmly recommend this tour for everyone!

1 Thank Kalle L
Tehran, Iran
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great one-day tour with Travel Jam”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Had a fantastic tour with Edgars. I was quite specific with what I wanted, but he was able to source it all - horse riding, cooking traditional Latvian food, a trip to Jurmula and the most amazing banya experience I have ever had (4 hours of sauna, massage, scrub, body wrap, etc. etc.). Edgars speaks excellent English and is a delight to be around. He became an instant friend. Highly recommend this company.

Visited March 2014