“Fabulous Day with Laura”

Travel Jam Guided Tours
Ranked #10 of 69 Tours in Riga
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Travel Jam's guided tours are the perfect insider's introduction to Riga. We offer a variety of private tours and day-trips, all of which are highly recommended by our clients. Discover Riga together with a fun and experienced local guide, and make your trip unforgettable!
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fabulous Day with Laura”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Laura gave us an amazing view of Riga..the city, the people, the food and the history. I would highly recommend you take a tour with Laura, you will come away wishing you could spend more time in the amazing city of Riga

Visited June 2014

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Another Riga with Travel Jam & Laura”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

On a business venue in Riga , we were offered by the organisation a guided tour of the city by TRAVEL JAM and Laura was guiding our group .
I had been several times to Riga in the past but never had a chance to see more than conference centers, hotel rooms and airport lounge.
This 3 hours tour gave us the highlights of the city and Laura was a most interesting , articulate, smart and proactive hostess opening doors for us to a rich heritage and thrilling history of the city .
When I thought guided tours was only for tourists , TRAVEL JAM proved I was wrong and I nearly regretted that the tour was only 3 hours .. There was so much more I would have wanted to discover in the Wake of Laura ... I keep that for next time !

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Isabelle L
Gdansk, Poland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Laura's Riga”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

My title is not an incident. I was three times earlier in Riga at the business trip as always. And always I was walk alone. Actually, first time with tour guide Laura. During the tour we were explore main architectural sights: Old Town, Art. Nouveau district, warehouse area and panorama of Riga. Some of these places were known for me, but with Laura's companion, Riga became just diffrent place than before. First of all - as somebody mentioned - she has a deep knowlege in history and especially in art history. Besides, wide range of knowlede in past and present political situation not only in Latvia, but also in whole Baltic Region. Additionally she was all the time active and answered for our questions through all tour and our group from different countries felt very well. I would like personally - and on behalf of our group - to reccomend Laura and Travel Jam for anybody: groups like ours, for individual tours and for family. Only one was wrong - it was too short (only 3 hours). Thank you Laura once again !!!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Michal S
Montreal, Canada
“So helpful!”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

My trip to Riga would not have been the same without Edgars and Laura. These guys offer wonderful tours around the city, but they do so much more than that. They shared with me their best spots to taste/see/hear Latvia in the most authentic way. Priceless!

Visited April 2014
Brighton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hipster Riga”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I had the honour to help organise a stag do for a friend in Riga. All in late 20ies and 30ies they were not up for the usual but wanted something a bit more authentic. I got in touch with Travel Jam and they tailored a day tour to our various needs and interests, helped with organising a few activities on the day after and gave advice for restaurants, bars, clubs and general practical tips you can only get from a true local.
I can't recommend them enough, they made my job so much easier and the weekend in Riga - a colourful, interesting and really memorable experience. You can't loose with them!

Visited April 2014