“My favorite”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2013

One of my favourite restaurants in Riga. I love variety of the food and quality of it is superb. Service sometimes can be slow though.

Reviewed 3 February 2013

The title says it all. It`s sad to see the place you love losing it, year by year. Deciding you`ve had enough and this would be your last time... and still returning in hopes some other time. And then deciding again.

It used to be the place where everything was perfect, and even prices were low.

Now it`s not awful, but it became just another place were food is served and it can be good if you know what to choose, and waiter is fine if you`re lucky.

R.I.P. The Kristaps we knew and loved with all our hearts,
be well, the one that lives under the same roof and name. No offence.

Reviewed 26 January 2013

The food is superb, huge variety of dishes from Latvian, Russian or even Moroccan Cuisine.
Everything is extremely tasty and affordable.

This restaurant is a legend and its present in Latvia since the 80ties.
First time I was in this Restaurant when I was 4 years old with my mother :-)

Reviewed 17 December 2012

We went here on our last night in Riga and we weren't disappointed. The food is amazing, especially the fish! I had the catfish fillet and my boyfriend had the salmon fillet and both were delicious and very good value.

We also shared a traditional dish of grey peas and ham - fantastic!

Wine and beer was good value too with a glass of prosecco costing 2 Lats!

Ambience was lacking slightly but it is a big restaurant. Staff were typical of Latvia and barely raise a smile but this is to be expected.

A definite visit if you like fish.

Reviewed 11 December 2012

This is a must visit for dinner place went on Saturday night, nice back ground music, the restaurant has loads of atmosphere and good food it took about 20 mins walk from the town centre. Once you have had your meal on the walk back go into the Radisson and get the lift to the 15 floor ( up and down) what a view the lift goes up the out side so you get a view out over Riga.