“I love you too”

Dining options: Drinks, Seating, Serves Alcohol
New York City, New York
“I love you too”
Reviewed 24 December 2013

This bar has a great vibe and you’re not likely to find tourists here, which as a tourist is something of course, we’re all (ironically) after. With enough drinks you will love everyone by the time you leave.

Visited June 2013

Kiev, Ukraine
“Nice little place!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This place has attraction with the name, easy to find in the old city center. Nice atmosphere and friendly people to talk with. Choice of whisky is not much but there is enough types and brand if you are up for a good night out. We felt it was too few people in te bar before 12 midnight but we were told people will come after midnight and true enough crowed wasgetting better. Definitly a great place to hangout.

• Visited October 2013
London, United Kingdom
“I Loved it”
Reviewed 23 November 2012

A den of alcohol! friendly staff (fairly quiet on my visit as it was sunday) but I really enjoyed the dark cosy vaulted atmosphere, we stayed far too late and had a hangover!

Visited November 2012
“Best bar in old town!”
Reviewed 11 November 2012 via mobile

Here you can get the best hot coctails in the town. Great atmosphre and friendly service. On the weekends you have DJ and great parties here

1 Thank bralitis
Moscow, Russia
“Great atmosphere!”
Reviewed 28 January 2012

It was the only place in Old Riga where we came twice per one night! It's a small bar with the dance floor in the basement and very strange WC's. There are a lot of young friendly Latvians inside. You should visit this place if just want to have a few LongIslandIceTeas and vodka in the bar and have some crazy dance on the crowded or absolutely empty dance floor!
We had really great night because barman served us with free cocktails and about 4 am he turned into a DJ, took out the huge box of 45'' records and made the greatest party for three of us!

• Visited January 2012