“Good new year”

Moloney's Pub
Ranked #115 of 1,028 Restaurants in Riga
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Moloneys Brewpub has been in Riga old town since 2011. Now We have Our brewhouse was officially ready for brewing in the summer of 2016. You will find a wide array of beers on tap at any given time of the year at Moloneys Brewpub. From styles steeped in tradition to boundary-pushing techniques and ingredient combinations. Rest assured, all Moloneys Brewery beers will be brewed with the highest quality ingredients and held to strict quality control standards. Whether you're looking for live music or a quiet corner to sip a dram of whiskey, our friendly staff will make you feel right at home.Stop in for a perfect pint after a hard day work, excellent cheeseburger before a football game, or an order of our Fish & Chips when the mood strikes.
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Went here on NYE and the staff were fantastic as was the beer. The food is typical pub fare but well cooked and tasty. Thank you to all for making it a great night.

Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

We went to riga for a short break before xmas sunday-wednesday. After reading reviews on this pub we thought we'd head up there to see for ourselves.

We ordered a pint of Guinness a small white wine and a small bottle of lemonade which came to 6.43lats which is the equivalent to around 7pounds. We ordered our food which only took about 10mins to arrive and it was served hot and was very nice. Both members of staff where very pleasant.

Only reason for the 4 stars is because we where watchin the football and could only hear the music the pub was playing at the time.

Id definitely recommend this pub to visit if you are going to riga.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

The BEST service, the BEST Guinness, the BEST Pub!!! Every time I come here I get everything I wanna get from the Pub)) The stuff is very friendly and communicative! Guys, thank you for everything!

Reviewed 20 September 2013

To tell the thruth - Moloney`s is the best pub that I`ve visited! Guinness was very freash, and barmen filled it observing all the rules of Guinness! Great thanks to him for my cell phone )))it is such a good place, that I`ve forgot my xperia on the bar, and barmen came up with me in 3 buldings further ))) Next time I`ll leave triple tips, and reccomend everybody to make same!!!!! Greatest place in old Riga!!!!

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Moloney's is located in the old city. It was nice to be back in Europe and tip a pint of Guinness again! The food was good--not exciting, but good.