“Fantastic food experience”

Price range: US$18 - US$60
Cuisines: Russian, International, Latvian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: International menu, mini dishes, freedom of choice, original design and service philosophy create new culture of public catering. The chef's inspiration is the best traditions of European and Asian cuisine with new, modern techniques.Contemporary minimalism combined with great lightening system creates an incredibly a great ambiance.
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We had: Marinated duck, King crab tempura, Escargot, Salmon tartar, Fish symphony, Creme brullet w/mushrooms, Beef wellington, Lamb rump steak, Ostrich fillet, Cheese cake and Creme brullet.
All presented very well, and all tasted good. We Immediately ordered a second serving of the Creme brullet w/mushrooms - it was amazing.
The waiter presented her recommended wines, they worked out fine with the foods.
The total was 129 Euros for two persons. An expensive dinner in Riga, but thrust me - it´s worth it.

3  Thank Didrik67
There are newer reviews for International SV

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I booked a table in advance because me and my mother was celebrating her birthday in Riga. They answered me very quickly on mail and asked if there was any special requests or occasions. When we got there they had prepared a nice table and written her name on the napkin-holders. The food was very good, and I would recommend the beef Wellington! For the dessert they had prepared a little surprise for her. The service was very good and I would absolutly recommend this restaurant to anyone who visit Riga and wants a good meal without spendind to much money.

3  Thank carolinesofie
Reviewed 18 June 2014

My friend and I went there for a lunch. We didnt expect anything that quality at all. It made us wonder why those guys still dont have any of Michelin stars?! Shame!
As the portions are small we could try three dishes - oh my... they were delicious! Snails, salmon in some kind of a pastry, gnocchi - all had a stunning taste! My friend also took escargo, but ordered salmon soup and meat (cant recall what exactly) - she was pleasantly surprised not less than me. On top of that we paid less than a 50 euro!! (Plus one glass of wine - also good).
Besides, impeccable service - are you still thinking going or not?! ))

Would recommend this place to anyone!! It would make your day!))

3  Thank Marina_Ivashina
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Excellent service and condicions in the restaurant. Food is realy nice and delicious. Specially many thanks to personal.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

We went to this reataurant to celebrate my birthday. The table was lay out with rose peddles and a ring on the servet with congratulations on it. The food was excellent, choices are difficult as there a many dishes to choose from. We had ostrich tartar, octopus carpaccio, beef wellington, cheese cake and a couple more dishes, all very tasty. Recommend going here if you are in Riga !

1  Thank JJC_NL