Radisson Blu Latvija Conference & Spa Hotel
US$101
bedfinder
US$197
  • Breakfast included
Bellevue Park Hotel Riga(Riga)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$89
Europa Royale Riga(Riga)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$186
US$114
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Rixwell Old Riga Palace Hotel(Riga)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$100
  • Breakfast included
Rixwell Elefant Hotel(Riga)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$108
US$127
US$123
1,998 results
All reviewssky barold towntop floorlarge hotelcity viewa business class roomsuperior roombusiness tripfamily roomnice barhotel guestsbreakfast buffetan upgradefreedom monumentcentral locationvisit rigavita
Reviewed 26 November 2011

Good relax, excellent food, nice view to Old City. Very enjoyable stay in Sky Bar- intimate and beautiful view to night city. Very welcoming and helpful staff.

Room Tip: Choose room with Old City view.
  • Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Ilze C
MartinsPriedite, Hotel Administration at Radisson Blu Latvija Conference & Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2011

Dear Ilze C!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Radisson Blu Hotel Latvija with other travellers on Tripadvisor.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed almost all aspects of your stay and you like our Skyline bar.
Thanks for Room Tip!

Reviewed 25 November 2011

Spent 4 days here on business. The rooms smelt like an old smoky bar, with the first room i was given, an upgraded room, being effectively uninhabitable. The televsion did not work and could not be fixed. Despite this I had to ask to be moved and was relocated to the room acrooss the hall, which smelt less strongly of old musty cigarette smoke and dust but still smelt awful. The TV did not work properly for 3 days out of the four. The double glazed window was broken and could neither be opened nor properly closed, forcing me to sleep with ear plugs in. THe mini bar was not replenished, I think they just did not bother doing so and on my final day the television began making beeping sounds at 6am on the day I could actually lay in. It took me 3 or 4 minutes to work out where the noise was coming from and of course by then the possibility of further sleep was gone. The beds are poor quality and hurt my back to sleep in. The staff were mostly friendly. I'll never stay here again, awful hotel.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank dcs860

Dear Dcs860!

Thank you for your recent feedback. I was dissapointed that you had issues during your stay with us. I have taken note of them and am looking in to them in more detail to solve your mentioned problems.

It is from feedback that you (guests) give us that we try and improve the service and rooks at the hotel.

Once again I sincerely apologise for the very unpeasant experience you had with us and I still hope to see you again in near future when your travels bring back to Latvia.

Reviewed 22 November 2011

Have Skybar, nightclub, 24hr casino, SPA, bar, restaurant. And overall 1.st class service!
I will use this hotel every time I`m in Riga. Just a perfect experience!

Room Tip: Select business room on the 24th floor. Perfect view of the old town as well as the rest of Riga.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank Børre M

Dear Børre M!

I was really happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and had time to look at „Skybar, nightclub, 24hr casino, SPA, bar, Restaurant”.

Reviewed 7 November 2011

We spent two nights in this hotel as part of a tour group and enjoyed our stay very much. The room was clean and had a great view of the old city. The bath area is somewhat small but worked fine for the two of us. The hotel food was good and the public areas are impressive. There are shopping areas nearby and it is easy to walk to the historic areas from the hotel. We would recommend this hotel and would like to stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank roustabout
MartinsPriedite, Hotel Administration at Radisson Blu Latvija Conference & Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2011

Dear Roustabout!

My sincerest thanks for your review of Radisson Blu Hotel Latvija on Tripadvisor.
I was delighted to read that you enjoyed almost all aspects of your stay and you like our city Riga.
Thanks for Photo!

Reviewed 6 November 2011

I have been traveling to Riga frequently the last few months for business and I have stayed a few times in the Radisson Blue Latvia. It is a fine business hotel; breakfast is satisfying, lobby area and bar pleasant, wi-fi internet access reliable, location convenient. The best about the place is the really nice views of Riga.

However I have found it to be very inconsistent;
Some rooms have been renovated (to a good standard) but some haven't. Although if you ask this will be explained, you have to be aware that not all rooms are the same. Additionally if you book a single room be prepared for a very dated and basic room (from decoration to bathroom to bed). Now even if you manage to find yourself in the newly renovated rooms you may face inconsistency. Some of these rooms have a constant noise coming from the electrical board or the fittings. Not sure where it's coming from, but the whole room was buzzing... Really unpleasant. Service can be also very inconsistent. Particularly during breakfast you really have to be "pro-active" to get things moving efficiently. Where you can do nothing to help yourself is the check-in check out process. I have found this to be consistently ....bad with huge delays. Regardless the traffic the number of staff in the reception stays the same. I also find their way of dealing with complaints or any issues out of the ordinary to be perplexed and inefficient.

Room Tip: Ask for a new room facing the old city. Check the noise before you unpack.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
MartinsPriedite, Hotel Administration at Radisson Blu Latvija Conference & Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2011

Dear Jkomis!

Thank you for your recent feedback about Radisson Blu Hotel Latvija on Tripadvisor.

I was dissapointed that you had issues during your stay with us. I have taken note of them and am looking in to them in more detail. It is from feedback that guests give us that we try and improve the service at the hotel.
I agree with you about diferences between rooms. Renovation is going step by step. And I think it never stops because if we finish last, we have to start again from first.
Buzzing is one of the mistery, there are plenty of reasons Why?, but usualy it is particular in case - neighbors, wind, events in down floors, air conditioner, open window etc.
Best time for breakfast is before 8am or after 10am.

However I was delighted to read that you satisfied with breakfast, lobby area and bar.

I hope you will return to see us again in near future and thanks again for review.