US$174
US$238
US$113
US$88
  • Breakfast included
Bellevue Park Hotel Riga(Riga)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$72
Rixwell Elefant Hotel(Riga)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$69
US$146
US$158
US$229
US$185
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Rixwell Old Riga Palace Hotel(Riga)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$83
US$139
US$135
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsglass pyramidold townlovely parkshort walksmoked salmonnice hotelfreedom monumentcomfortable roomswithin walking distancebreakfast buffetrestaurants and barsexcellent locationvisit riganice stayconvenient locationhotel is situatedsauna
Reviewed 1 October 2011

Just back from a 10 day stay at this hotel while I was in Riga on business. I had a smallish room as the hotel was fully booked. Although small, the room was remarkably comfortable and was quite suitable for one person. I found the staff excellent and successfully managed to remain in the background, but always attentive. The bar and restaurant were reasonably priced for a city centre hotel. Breakfast was particularly good with a wide range of options from smoked salmon to more typical breakfast fare. Having warm, freshly baked bread for breakfast was noteworthy. I agree with another reviewer that the fitness room was limited, but thankfully the weather was good allowing running in the parks on both sides of the hotel. The hotel is a short walk through the lovely city centre park into the old town. This is a beautiful city and the hotel was conveniently located just outside the main throng of the old town, but close enough to enjoy the full benefits. An excellent hotel - and certainly one to recommend most highly.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
MartinsPriedite, Hotel Administration at Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2011

Dear Cervelo_rs!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel with other travellers.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed all aspects fo your stay and you had time to visit our bar and restaurant.
Thanks again for detailed review and for advices. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best regards from sunny Riga

Reviewed 24 September 2011

I just completed a ten day stay at the hotel. I found the staff very cheerful and quite helpful. I stayed in a business class room, so I do not know if my comments apply to other room grades. The room was well furnished and comfortable with a large bathroom featuring a separate shower and bathtub. The room was quiet for sleeping even with the windows open. The room had two double beds, which was fine for a business trip. One big plus was the free Wifi, something most hotels of this quality normally charge you for.
The morning breakfast bar was excellent, and the dining room meal that I had at the hotel was also good. The only area that could use some improvement was the exercise room which is
quite small with little equipment (and no elliptical machine). If you are a runner, the hotel is
next to the park so there is some senic running, it will require a few laps.
This was a good stay and I certainly recommend it for other visitors to Riga.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
MartinsPriedite, Hotel Administration at Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2011

Dear Planner73!

I was very happy to read your positive feedback and that we exceeded your expectations. I hope that you enjoyed every day in Riga un succeed in your business meetings.
I agree with you about gym and it is our issue for future.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best regards from Riga

Reviewed 12 September 2011

Spent 4 nights here, bed and breakfast, very quiet situation, first class room with fridge, decent toiletries, all you expect in a 5 star Hotel. Helpful Reception Staff. Lovely breakfast with fab home made breads. Only complaint would be that the bed was very soft.

Less than 5 mins into Old Town of Riga so very central. Parks on both sides of the Hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
MartinsPriedite, Hotel Administration at Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2011

Dear Tigerbrian!

Thank you for taking the time to convey your experience at the Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel with other travellers.

I was pleased that you were happy with most aspects of your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 24 August 2011

A group of 9 people spent a 4-day vacation in Riga and Ridzene. Nothing bad to say about the hotel - the location is just absolutely perfect: close to the old town, close to the Jugend house blocks and beautiful parks...

Food in the Ridzene's own "Pyramid"-restaurant was delicious - this restaurant deserves five stars :) The service in the restaurant was so attentive - children in the group were so well noticed and served like special guests.

The only minor (this is as said MINOR) thing was the coffee/tea maker in the room. It wasn't restocked and I could have only once a cop of coffee in the room (I am an early bird and like to have coffee also in the hotel room). Also the bottle of water was outragiously expensive: 3 LVL!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Anthropol_FI
MartinsPriedite, Hotel Administration at Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2011

Dear Anthropol_FI!

Thank you for shareing a review about Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel on Tripadvisor.

I was very happy to read your positive feedback and that we exceeded your expectations. I was delighted that you liked your room and the facilties in the hotel also. I will be looking in to your comment regarding to coffee/tea maker.

We are looking forward to welcome you in our hotel soon again.

Best regards from Riga

Reviewed 23 August 2011

The location of this comfortable hotel could not be better. That is exactly why we've already stayed there twice. The beautiful old town of Riga with its Art Deco Buildings and good selection of restaurants is within easy walking distance. The breakfast buffet is just overwhelming. Hotel also provides a safe car park. Simply put, Ridzene offers good value for money.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jarimalla

Dear Jarimalla!

Thank you for posting a review about Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel on Tripadvisor.

I was delighted that you, once again, enjoyed our service and that the great team I am proud to have here have also once again exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Yours sincerely