Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel
US$248
US$109
US$92
  • Breakfast included
Rixwell Centra Hotel(Riga)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$204
US$199
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Rixwell Old Riga Palace Hotel(Riga)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$62
  • Breakfast included
Bellevue Park Hotel Riga(Riga)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$69
US$269
US$234
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsglass pyramidold townlovely parkshort walksmoked salmonnice hotelfreedom monumentcomfortable roomswithin walking distancebreakfast buffetrestaurants and barsexcellent locationvisit riganice stayconvenient locationhotel is situatedsauna
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 March 2013

Have just stayed here recently on business, first time in Latvia. This hotel had been prearranged for us and was our base for a series of meetings during our 3 day visit. Hotel was great location, staff were just fantastic, could not do enough for you. As an example I had forgotton my power adaptor, they actually went out and bought one for me! A colleague forgot his blackberry charger, they had one to lend him! Food was excellent and I mean excellent, only minor complaint was the quantity i.e. too much!!!

Will definitely be staying again!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank ExplorerIIYorkshire
JanisValodze, Operations Manager at Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2013

Dear ExplorerIIYorkshire,

It is really great to read that you ware 100 % happy with our hotel and all the services provided by our staff. I am proud to see that all your wishes were satisfied what is our core philosophy. We will definitely pass your compliments to our enthusiastic staff what is for sure our most valuable asset. I truly wish that your business will be successful in Latvija, same as our future cooperation.

Best regards from Riga and we look forward to welcoming you soon back again.

Reviewed 8 March 2013

Spent a night in Radisson Ridzene, which is a old Soviet era hotel in Riga. Was positively surprised that inside it had a modern look and rooms were nice. Checkin and out was fast and efficient all other service fluent as well. Nothing to complain, maybe a little bit old fashioned interior design and architecture, but those are difficult to change.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business

Dear Sir Helsinki,

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and the services we provide. You are totally right that it is a Soviet era building from outside, but with a very interesting history I want to admit. When the project was done on the paper in 1977 it was so revolutionary for that time and situation, that it was put aside for another 3 years. After hard fight for every detail the hotel was opened on 1984 and right away it got the main Architectural Award of Soviet Union. So if we look from this perspective there is a lot of history and passion in there. As well you correctly noted that is much more modern inside, as the building is fully renovated since then. So it perfect place for those who want to enjoy the classical style and peaceful environment.

Best regards from Riga and I look forward to welcoming you soon back again,

Janis Valodze,

Reviewed 6 March 2013

Perfectly located in the very centre of Riga, most major functions are within walking distance. Rooms are well equipped and the service excellent. Enjoy the bar and the restaurant in the lobby area.

Though, remember to put up your "do not disturb" sign. Housekeeping tends to check the minibar around 8 in the morning.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Runar S
JanisValodze, Operations Manager at Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2013

Dear Runar S,

Thank you for choosing our hotel as you residence in Riga and thank you for the good words! We are truly happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope there will be many more in close future again! Please accept my apologize that you felt disturbed by our housekeeping who is always so eager to clean the rooms.

Best regards from Riga,

Operations Manager,

Reviewed 22 February 2013

Yes,it is very close to the old town and yes,it's 5star,one of the most recommended hotels but I was totally disappointed. The hotel is very old and old style furnished, which looks really ugly. Even it is 5star and raddisson hotel, there were no slippers, no cotton buds,dental set or any of the amenity that should be in this kind of hotel!!There was no iron for guest use! The breakfast was one of the poorest breakfast,I ever seen in this type of hotel. The staff was not friendly and not able to solve crowded checkin. I deffinetly do not reccomend!

• Stayed: February 2013
JanisValodze, Operations Manager at Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2013

Dear Ko-Zu 10,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for good feedback on our location, which is really the best one you can wish in our beautiful capital Riga. We are passionate about good service and every day we are doing utmost to make our guests the happiest people on the world, so please accept my apologize if this was not the case. I would love to take an opportunity and follow up the feedback. I do agree that our hotel is not brand new and modern one, but I would rather describe it as historical, classic and cozy, what is appreciated by many loyal guests. All our rooms are set up with all the amenities according to the Radisson Blu brand standard including the slippers, which are always located in the wardrobe, we are sorry if they were not there during your stay. Breakfast is our landmark, which we are really proud of, this we can see as well in many previous positive Tripadvisor reviews and I am really sad and surprised to read that it was not up to your satisfactory. As we are quite small hotel we usually do not having any problems with check in and check out speed, so we do apologize if it was not so prompt this time. We will definitely take all your feedback in consideration in order to follow up our services and to do necessary improvements.

Best regards from Riga and I hope you will choose a Radisson Blu Hotel during your next visit to our city.

Operations Manager,

Reviewed 21 February 2013

This is the best hotel I've ever stayed in. Really nice rooms, good space, clean and great beds! Great location in the middle of the embassy district. Excellent sercive! Excellent breakfast! I can't praise this hotel enough! Will stay here next time I'm in Riga for sure!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Dear Shibbster,

Thank you for staying with us and for fantastic feedback. We are really happy to read such a positive comments and see that guests are enjoying our services! Best regards to Stavanger and we look forward to welcoming you back to your favorite hotel!