All reviews glass pyramid old town separate shower business hotel nice hotel room service lovely park minute walk room was spacious breakfast buffet walking distance excellent location nice stay convenient location nice breakfast art nouveau hotel is situated
Reviewed 13 June 2017

This hotel deliveres more than you expect compared to the price you pay. The staff is professional and the rooms are really nice. You get a feeling of that they have certainly put an effort in delivering high quality. I recommed it.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
RadissonBluRidzene, Manager at Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Dear 46henkej,
First of all, thank you for taking your time to share your comments. I am very pleased to see that you have enjoyed your stay and that our services have been provided in high quality.
We hope to welcome you back soon!
With sunny greetings,

Reviewed 12 June 2017

riga is worth a vist. hotel is very good location and the staff of the hotel made our stay unforgettable.
lots to see, people very friendly . we can also recommend one of the free walking tours which are offered every day.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu

Dear P776BUlouise,
Thank you for taking your time to share your comments regarding your visit to Riga. I am glad that we have helped to create memorable moments and that you chose us to be part of your visit to Riga. We hope to see you back soon, because in Riga there is always something new to discover!

Reviewed 9 June 2017

I lied all aspects of this hotel, but would like to focus on their thoughtfulness regarding guests'' possible food intolerances. There is a chart showing (in English) any issues that might arise ( for example "G" for Gluten, with the appropriate initial letter being written on the card for each item of food. I thought this was a great idea, which I haven't seen elsewhere, so thought it deserved mentioning, since it makes eating much easier for anyone with food intolerances.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Ian,
Thank you for sharing your comments. It is so great to see that our guests appreciate our provided services and those little things are the ones that make the difference. Thank you for rating us with 5 stars and we will definitely continue our thoughtfulness.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

The reception is extremely rude, stubborn and not cooperative. And hotel is no were close to a 5 star.
Why:
1. Staff and honesty: Weeks before my arrival I asked for a specific room and during the checking (at 24:00) the receptionist confirmed that the room has king size bed and single mattress without gap in center as per my preference. When I checked in the room window opens to a concrete roof with no view and the bed had two single mattresses. So I called reception to change my room, she declined request saying they are FULLY BOOKED and she CANNOT (word repeated 10-15 times on the call) do anything at this point of time (because they know I cannot go anywhere at mid night and paid money in advance??). When I mentioned her about two single mattresses on the bed she replied that she is working here since 10 years and it is impossible that the room should have a king mattress join with zip. All this went for 5 minutes on phone and then have to ask her that “WHY DON’T YOU TRUST ME, WHY WOULD I LIE, I CAN SEE MATTRESS IN FRONT OF ME AS I TALK TO YOU, CAN YOU PLEASE COME AND SEE FOR YOURSELF” and then finally she visited my room and saw what I was crying on phone. Realizing her mistake on the spot (even without checking computer) they had two more rooms available for me to select both garden view???? I had no option to select one and stay as travelling with team. You can judge, couldn’t sleep whole night due to this…
2. Room safety: I hurt my toe very badly in shower and had pain/spasm rest of the day even when I write this (I am still at the hotel…). The room shower had broken tile, extremely sharp (see picture), normally due to color you will never see it definitely hurt yourself. SURPRISINGLY it was repaired and never fixed properly/ignored. I can’t believe supposedly 5 star hotel staff never saw it ??? When I complaint they didn’t care much..
3. Breakfast: In short it looks similar to small hotels, in a small room, served on party like set-up, you have to take coffee or tea water from those small black thermocans..no were close to a 5 star.
4. All this for just 200+ euros per night. They don’t even give you facial tissue in the room for this price.….and you have to asked for sauna to be heated up an hour in advance (in 5 star??)
NEVER AGAIN…

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
RadissonBluRidzene, Manager at Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Dear Sujay,
first of all I would like to thank you for taking your time to give us your feedback. Guest reviews are very important for us and we use them to improve our daily operations.
I apologize on behalf of my team for the inconveniences you have experienced during your stay. I have personally spoken with the reception employee and gone through the details of the provided service. I fully agree that it was very unfortunate situation. It is sad to see that even after room move and our teams efforts to make it right we still could not meet your expectations.
Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel

Reviewed 7 June 2017

I stayed for 3 nights during a business trip. Location was great short walk into the old city and "downtown". Rooms was good, clean, nice size, but it was not possible to turn on the A/C. Luckily windows could be opened and it was a quiet area.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
RadissonBluRidzene, supervisor at Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Dear Kenneth J,

Thank you for your stay at Radisson Blu Ridzene hotel and for leaving comment regarding your recent stay.
We are very sorry for inconveniences regarding air conditioning problems. Your comments are much valued because it give us reason to become better by fixing our small technical issues, thank you for that!
We will be very happy to welcome you back in Riga!

Kristīne Urbiņa